Chapter One

Chapter One
    If any student at Jedi High School , the only high school located on the tiny island of Naboo, just 35 miles east of Maryland, had the picture perfect life it would be Ben Solo.

Ben Solo the only child of the wealthy Skywalker family. Ben who's mother Leia Organa Skywalker Solo shared the company with her brother Luke Skywalker and husband Han Solo.

They had old money , making their money and building  their brand off of boats and boating supplies.

How else would people get to and from the mainland and to and to the other island . No bridges or roads were made to connect the small town .

Just the plain oceanic sea. Filled with crabs and other fresh sea animals that have since became a delicacy on Naboo.

Ben Solo was picture perfect, handsome and tall , muscular yet not massive . He was the type of boy who would hold the door open for the sweet old ladies at a restaurant yet he was an amazing kisser.

Perhaps it was the 4.5 GPA, maybe the token spot on the basketball team, been in the school play every year and was an overall nice guy. He was in class council, did volunteer work and was perhaps the best kid you could meet.

But when he was himself he was different. He didn't play sports or plan prom. He took pictures of the ocean around him, he would walk around the graveyard in town and leave flowers about.

He would get the tallest items down from the shelves for the family maid, Maz. He enjoyed his longs talks with her the most. She did almost raise him since his parents where on the mainland often doing work and such.

"Ben?" he looked up from his laptop, his mother was standing over the table across from him, a warm cup of coffee in her hands with creamer and sugar poured in the same way since he was little.

"Yeah mom?" he asked closing his laptop and looking over at her. Leia Organa Skywalker Solo was a former beauty queen back in her day.

Leia did most of the banking and managing for the company, she had met his father when he was a young sailor, who competed in sailing races around the world with Skywalker behind him as his sponsor.

Speaking of his father, Han Solo walked into the kitchen and kissed his wife's cheek sweetly. "Morning princess" he said and grabbed his own cup of coffee.

"Ben... Dad and I have a meeting on the mainland and we can't make it to the game...I'm so sorry sweetie" Leia said as she walked to her son.

"I understand, besides Poe and I where just gonna grab pizza afterwards-"

"Text us the score" his dad said and walked out "hey kid" and Ben turned to face him "kick ass and get laid" Han smirked and Leia shooed him out of the room.