Chapter Five

Chapter Five
       Finally after her horrible throw up spree , Rey was feeling better than ever.

Rey and Jessika had gone to the mainland to go to the mall, picking out new clothes for the spring season.

"Rey you okay?" Jessika asked as Rey was staring at pair of shoes in front of her.

"Yeah... lets get some food I'm starving" Rey said .

"You're throwing up all the hungry ... its like you're pregnant " jessika laughed and walked to the local pretzel stand just across the way.

Rey's face went blank and she followed after her. "Why would you say that ?" Rey asked.

"You're hungry and throwing up ... you've peed twice since we've been here... " jessika smiled .

"But I'm not I'm on my period " Rey said .

"I didn't say you where" Jessika said getting her drink.

"Do I look...you know?" She asked motioning to her flat belly.

"No." Jessika rolled her eyes "wait, did you ...do it?" Rey blushed and put her hair behind her ear "Oh my god with who? Do I know him?"

"Don't say anything, especially to Poe...It was Ben, Ben Solo" she sighed.

"You're brother's best friend Ben Solo?" She asked Rey with a huge smile.

"Shut up !" She smacked her friends arm "and it was safe we used a condom" Rey said .

"It could have broke"

"We need to go to the pharmacy just so I can prove to you I'm not pregnant!" Rey sneered through her teeth.

*

"Two lines mean baby" Jessika said as Rey was in the bathroom stole of the local drug store.

Rey looked up at the stick , negative . One line. She took a deep breath and smiled "negative"

Jessika shook her head "see it's just your boobs !" She said.

Rey smiled and washed her hands . As the two were walking out of the pharmacy Rey looked at Jessika "what if I was pregnant?"

"Then I'll be planning your bachelorette party" Jessika smiled .

"You mean baby shower ?" Rey asked as they both climbed into the car.

"Sure , same thing" Jessika said as they began to drive over the ferry to get to the island .

"Bye Jess! Thanks for the ride !" Rey said as she got out of her car and walked to her front door.

Rey looked inside and found her dad and mom watching television with Poe . "How was the mall ?"

"Good..." Rey said and walked up the stairs to her room.

When she opened her bedroom door as quickly closed it as soon as she was inside , locking it and grabbing the unopened box of pregnancy tests .

She took the test out and read the information...

She's knocked up.

-A.N.-
I'm so fuckiny sad
I had 400 followers and now I have only 399

-Joey