Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Three Months Later

Summer came and ended, Ben was about to start university and Rey had only two more semesters of online school. Rey heard little Obie giggling on their bed. She yawned and rolled to Ben's side of the bed .

"Good morning mama" Ben said and their little girl giggled "say good morning to mama" he told the baby.

"She can't even hold her head up yet" she said resting her head on Ben's shoulder .

"You tired ?" He asked .

"Yeah... I finished my essay last night so I could get her to the doctors and clean up the house and make a special dinner for the college student over here" she smiled .

"Rey-"

"It's your first day of college and I'm so proud of you... and I think so is Olivia" she smiled at the little baby. "When do you leave ?"

"Two hours... it's 6:30" he said and then she grabbed the baby and then walked out of the room.

About twenty minutes later she came back still just in her pajamas and closed the door . "She's asleep" Rey then jumped on top of him and kissed him .

"Hmm... " he hummed as she kissed down his neck "baby"

"Won't you let me have you this morning ?" She asked sweetly as she began pulling down his sweatpants .

He smiled and she then pulled down his boxers as well, she pulled her own bottoms and panties down and then laid him down on the bed .

"Fair wanting I haven't feed her so" she said and he laughed .

"I have no problem with your breast milk ... may I remind you that you forced me to test it because you weren't sure if it tasted good ... and it did like almond milk" he said .

"Well I'm warning" she said and then lowered herself onto his erect cock.

Ben toyed with her clit as she moved her hips up and down his body .

The fire in their bellies and the hazey morning sex was brewing possibly the best orgasm they've had with each other in a while .

"Not gonna last" he said.

He came inside her and she quickly came after him. She removed herself from him and then laid down next to him.

"She still asleep ?" He asked and she nodded . "Shower ?" He asked and she nodded .

They walked to their bathroom and he removed his shirt and moved to hers .

"Honey" he said as she looked at her belly. "Come on"

They entered the warm shower and she wet her hair then applied shampoo in it.

"Tell me this"he said as she washed his hair . "Did you think about going to college ?"

"Ben I told you I'm gonna wait till I'm 18. I'm 16 and I wanna be with my baby and my husband ... so knock it off" she said spraying water at him.

"So what are you making me so special for dinner ?"

"You're favorite" she smiled "roast beef , steamed veggies and hand mashed potatoes with pie for dessert"

"God I wanna come home now that sounds so good" he said and kissed her .

-A.N.-
Mama and Daddy love Obie

-Mama and Daddy love Obie

Also I like to think Mr

Also I like to think Mr. And Mrs. Solo kiss like this in EP 8

-Joey