Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Rey held Olivia in her arms as the Island End of the Season party kicked off .

Ben wanted to hold her but he couldn't since he was busy trying to show ever man, no matter their age that Rey was his.

Since having a baby her breasts went from Bs to D's and her hips and ass grew fuller .

"Ben" Rey said with a smile that was clearly annoyed "Hold her for me ? I wanna say hi to my mom" she said.

"Let's go all three of us" he said and she nodded .

"Hi mom" Rey said with Olivia in her hands. "Say hi to grandma"

"Hi baby girl !" She said reaching to grab the baby. Olivia giggled and smiled and she happily went to her grandma .

"Say hi to grandpa !" Rey told her daughter . Her daughter and father didn't know each other well.

Her daughter grabbed the glasses of his face and giggled she then pressed her chubby baby cheeks and lips to his face .

"She kissed you dad" Rey said and he smiled at his granddaughter .

*

Ben was sitting with his dad and mom , holding Olivia in his lap as Rey went to get them both some more ice tea .

He watched as a groups of guys , around the and age as him , were watching her and checking her out.

He saw them licking their lips and another guy laugh. He heard them say "fine piece of ass" and "check those tits "

He grew angry and handed Olivia to his mother then walked ; more like sprinted , to Rey .

She turned to smile at him and he dipped her , kissing her in the process deeply .

She almost dropped the can of ice tea in her hand but thankfully didn't . "Come on sweetheart why don't we sit down ... our baby is with my mother" he said holding her by the waist.

Rey followed him and then sat down next to him "I love you" he said as he kissed her again .

"Honey there are kids around" she slapped his chest . Olivia reached out for Rey and she held her baby.
"Hi Olive" she said and her baby laughed "hi mamas"

"Say hi to mama Olivia" Ben said to his daughter .

His daughter giggled then reached for her mother's hair . "Ow" she hissed . Ben helped her untangle her hair from the baby's grasp.

*

Rey used Ben's jacket as a cover so she could breast feed Olivia .

If they were at home she would just have her boob hanging out of her shirt as Olivia latched on and drank while Rey would watch television or work on a paper.

"Ben" Rey said resting her head on his shoulder .

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Can you get me a blanket or something... she's fussing around and she's gonna kick this off and everyone will see me" she said .

"Okay let me get one from my mom" he said and walked to his mother .

"Rey needs a blanket ... mama can you give us one ?" He asked .

"Why ? What's wrong is Liv okay?" She asked.

"She's fine mama, it's just that Obie is moving around a bit and gonna kick off the cover up and everyone will she her so" Leia smiled and handed him a blanket .

He came back to his wife who was talking to Poe , "here" he said and wrapped it around them .

*

Rey held Olivia in her arms as the fireworks began to set off . "Shh" she rocked her .

Ben then wrapped his sweater and his father's around Rey and Olivia . Rey placed Olivia right next to her breast so if she was scared she could feed.

Ben held Rey's arm and she rested his head on his shoulder "she's only okay if she's near my boobs" she commented as the bright colors shot into the sky.

"I know I am" he smirked and she shook her head . "I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled . Olivia began to cry under the blankets and Rey bounded her slight and moved her to the nipple .

Soon enough Olivia was milk drunk and resting peacefully in her arms .

They watched the water come in and out of the shoreline . It was wonderful .

"When we get home I say we go straight to bed mama"

"Okay" she said and curled closer to him .

-A.N.-
I'm updating so much guys ! SO PLEASE COMMENT!

If this chapter doesn't get 12 comments by the time I wake up I won't post another chapter till it does and I MEAN GOOD INTELLIGENT COMMENTS
-Joey