Chapter Twenty-Five

GUYS ! ITS CARRIE FROM TLJ ! The trailer comes out today or tomorrow and IM FREAKING OUT PALS !

Chapter Twenty-Five

"He's good to go... a simple head cold is all, Ben we'd like to see you every month once a month so we can see if you're okay" the doctor said as Ben was sitting up.

*

Rey laid on their bed , Ben was making food and the poor girl was pregnant and a couple days before her due date.

"Here sweetheart" he said handing her a plate of scrambled eggs and toast .

"She's kicking again" Rey groaned "I want her out by tomorrow" Rey said.

"Is she that bad ?" Ben asked climbing into bed with her.

"No" Rey sighed "but in two days you graduate and I want that to be about you not here ... also Ben I have a present for you" she said and got an envelope from her bed stand.

"What's this ?" He asked.

"Open it" she encouraged as she took a bite of her eggs .

"Dear Mr. Benjamin L. Solo, on behave of Jedha University's school of business we welcome you and gladly will take you to be in our business regress program starting September 12th 2017, congratulations and welcome to Jedha University

Director of Applications and Enrollment
Orsnic Krennic " Ben read aloud and the looked at her .

"Congrats " Rey said and he tumbled ontop of her to kiss her .

"How ?" He asked.

"I sent your transcripts ... your uncle wrote a letter of recommendation... Ben you're going to college ... you're parents are taking care of it, you'll go to class Monday through Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday you help and work at your parents and then Saturday and Sunday you're all mine" she said and kissed him.

"Thank you sweetheart" he said and began kissing her harder .

She was moaning in delight as his hands traveled to and own her sensitive body .

"I heard you tell your dad you love me" she said as he kissed down her neck.

"I do" he said looking at her "I love you"

"Say it again !" She begged.

"I love you" he smiled and went back to kissing her .

"Oh Ben I love you too" she said as he slipped her leggings off her legs . "Tell me again"

"I love you" he said as she slipped off her own underwear .

Ben buried his face between her thighs and went to work lapping at her clit.

Her fingers wound themselves in his hair though she did have to stretch around their baby.

"Oh ! Ben ! Bennn" she moaned as he lapped and lapped at her over and over again.

She came around his tongue and and then he brought his face out from between her legs and laid next to her "you okay?" He asked rubbing her thigh softly .

"Say it again will you?" She asked and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you" he said and then started to tug his own boxers down. "I'm just rubbing one out -"

"No" she said and grabbed his hand "I want you now"

"Baby aren't you tired?" He asked .

"I want you... now ... I love you and I want you now Ben" she demanded .

He grabbed some pillows and sat her up then placed them behind her to support her .

He entered slowly and she moaned instantly . He slowly thrusted in and out of her .

He held her hands as her toes curled with pleasure . "I love you" he said as he kissed her lips .

She revived the most tooth rotting sweetest kiss she had even revived as they came together .

He pulled out and he kissed her again "how about you go in the tub and I'll change the sheets?"

She nodded and he helped her up and to the bathroom .

He loved her and she loved him.

-A.N.-
I wrote this with wet nails.
-Joey