Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

              After a couple rides Obie was wide awake and ready to look at everything.

She sat in her stroller forward facing and was amazed as the colors that where around the walls .

They where on their way to It's A Small World , a ride in which Padmè said would be perfect for Olivia to see .

"So I'm thinking we'd have a nice dinner at Downtown Disney ... what time does she usually sleep?" Padmè asked.

"Around 6:30 to 7:30... depends on the day" Ben said as they parked the stroller.

"We wanna go to Rainforest Cafe around that time , maybe she could be asleep so it'll be easier for you two to eat" Anakin told him.

"She should be down by then... she'll be tired if we cut her nap half an hour short" Rey told Ben .

*

Ben helped Rey into the boat and then climbed in himself . Olivia sat on Rey's lap and Ben threw his arm around Rey.

She laid her head on his shoulder and he grabbed his phone to take a picture of the three of them.

"Bb!" Olivia mumbled . So far no words had come from her mouth but little sounds did.

"Boat" Ben told her "boat" he said .

Olivia giggled and pressed her hands on her father's face "ddss!"

"Yes daddy" he said . She giggled again and threw her arms up and down .

*

The group was in line for Jungle Cruise , apparently Luke's favorite ride .

Luke was overly occupied with Olivia , holding her in the baby vest on his vest.

Apparently Luke was like this when Ben was a baby too. He liked babies and dogs .

Ben was holding Rey's waist "when we got to the hotel room I have to send my paper in" he said unto her neck.

"Okay" she said rubbing his back , he was resting his head on her shoulder , bending down due to their height difference.

"I say we put her down tonight and take a nice bath together" he said softly only so she could hear.

"Mama !" Olivia said .

Ben and Rey both turned and separated themselves to see Olivia stretching her arms to Rey "Mama !"

"Did she just ?" Ben said and Rey nodded .

Luke smiled and kissed Olivia's forehead "that was her first word !" Rey said and she kissed her daughter's face. "Oh you're such a smart girl !"

"Mama ! Mama ! Mama !" She giggled as Luke handed her to Rey.

"Yes " Rey said as she peppered her daughter's face with kisses . "That's right ! I'm mama ! Who's that ? Hmm ?" She asked pointing to Ben.

"Dd! Dadee ! Dadee!" She giggled .

"Daddy! That's daddy!" Rey said and Ben then began to kiss her chubby face .

-A.N.-
OLVIA'S FIRST WORDS ! Oh my Gideon !
-Hoey