Chapter Three

Chapter Three
Perhaps that party on Corellia Island was a bad idea. Choosing to sit with Poe's little sister next on the curb was a worse idea. But running to the docks to find his family's small boat and going down to cabin was the worst idea since electing trump president.

She was breathing heavy and so was he as Ben kissed her mouth softly. "Ben" Rey murmured as he ran his hands along her hips.

"What?" He asked as he deepened the kiss by holding her closer , his hard firm member pressing against her own clothed thighs.

"Do " she began and kissed him again "condom?" And he pulled her onto his lap.

"Back pocket" he said and she reached down to his back pocket and grabbed it.

She pulled away and he looked at her with hazy eyes , his cock was betraying him and trying to break free of his pants .

"I... I don't wanna lose my virginity on the floor of a boat Ben" she stated as she stood up from the nicely polished wood flooring.

"I understand ... so do you wanna go back to -"

"Is there anywhere else we could ? You know ?" She asked softly and he smiled .

"Follow me " and he grabbed her hand , pulling her to the place where he used to sleep when his family were at the water.

"It's not the biggest thing " he said referring to the bed . "But its a bed"

"Its perfect... come on" she said and threw her blouse off to the floor.

It was dark in the cabin , extremely dark, she could make the outline of his body but that was all.

Ben kissed her deeply and she felt a pool of dampness between her thighs as he whispered "I need you"

She began to unbutton her own jeans and he pulled him down for her to shimmy off.

Ben ungracefully took his own dark jeans off and shirt. Ben was about to push himself into her when Rey stopped him.

"Ben ? Condom?" She asked and he pulled one out of his jean pocket.

Soon once it was rolled on he was thrusting himself into her over and over again.

"Ben !" She moaned as his cock pumped in and out of her count. "Ben ! There oh -"

And soon she felt her body shake and orgasm .

Soon he pulled himself out of bed and grabbed his jeans "fuck" he said looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?" Rey asked scratching her head and pulling her shirt over her head.

"Poe is freaking out asking where you are, so I better help him find you" he said and grabbed his keys.

"Ben, tell him I wasn't feeling good so you took me home" Rey suggested "don't you wanna ?" she asked smiling.

"Not when he's your brother and my best friend... this was a stupid mistake we both made, so let's just act as if this never happened... okay?" he got his stuff off the floor like his wallet and phone.

"Fine" Rey shook her head and got out of the boat quickly, leaving Ben.

"Wait-" Ben said reaching for her hand.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking off the pier to get back to the party. Ben really fucked up.

-A.N.-

So pumped for this book!

REALLY PUMPED

-Joey