Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

"A girl" the doctor said .

Ben's eyes went wide and Rey felt her heart fill with love for her daughter .

"A girl ?" Rey asked sitting up straighter.

"Yes... a little girl... her vulva is right there " the doctor said circling near the baby's legs .

"Little Kira or Little Marya" Ben said smiling .

*

Ben bought two bouquets of pink flowers with the a note saying Baby Girl Solo coming June 2017

He slipped into Rey's parents house with help from Poe and placed the flowers on the counter then snuck out .

He went inside and heard the television playing and her parents laughing to some show .

He placed the flowers on the kitchen table and crept out quietly.

When he came upstairs to their home he saw Rey with a laptop in her lap .

"Watch'a doing?" He asked.

"Baby girl room ideas ... she needs a cute room"

"What are we gonna name her? Marya or Kira ?" He asked sitting down next to her and kicking his shoes off .

"I don't know ... I really liked Oliver Benjamin but we can't name her that"

"Hmm... Olivia ? Olivia Bethany ?" He said .

"Olivia Bethany, she can still be Obie huh ?"

"She can" Ben smiled .

"Olivia ... Olivia Bethany Solo daughter of Benjamin Lucas Solo and Reyhanne Satine Kenobi Solo" Rey smiled as she ran her hand over her belly "do you like the name Olivia ?"

Suddenly her belly kicked and she smiled "ill take that as a yes Obie" she ran her hands over her belly again.

*

Leia was going to the kitchen to grab some water in the middle of the night and saw a bouquet of pink flowers .

Baby Girl Solo coming June 2017

She screamed loudly, jumping up and down in her grey robe and pajamas.

Ham ran down the stairs with an fishing pole in hand "step away from the woman !" He said .

He turned the lights on to see Leia smiling "what ?" He asked clearly not paying attention to the flowers near them .

The back door opened and Ben and Rey came in both in their pajamas with worried looks on their faces "mom are you okay ?" Ben asked .

"YOU'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL !" She screamed and ran to hug Rey .

"A girl ?" Han asked and Ben nodded . He then too ran to Rey and hugged the pregnant 16 year old.

"Ohh" she said "squishing me and the baby" Rey said and they let go of her .

"A little girl " Leia said running her hand over Rey's belly "did she just kick ?"

"Obie did " Rey smiled .

"Obie ? Now I know Benjamin isn't a stellar name and all but at least we have you the appropriate sex name !" Han said laughing.

"Obie is a nickname for your granddaughter" Ben began "Olivia Bethany" he said .

"Oh that's beautiful!" Leia smiled .

"Were glad you like it ... it was either Kira Luna or Marya Luna"

"I like Olivia much better ... grandmas little olive" Leia smiled and hugged Rey again "thank you"

-A.N.-
I just wanted Obie really bad but I knew they should have a girl so ...

-Joey