Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

"Ben !" Whined , he was doing it again. Which fucking annoyed her .

He was watching Olivia sleep on the monitor . "You have a naked very horny wife waiting for you in the shower ... put it down and come fuck me or else ?"

He looked at her , she was naked and standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

She looked irresistible, thick brown hair covering her shoulders, breasts filled with milk and her belly nice and slim, small scars from her baby where left but she looked gorgeous nonetheless .

Ben practically ran to her and kissed her deeply.

*

She was pressed against the cool tie of the steamy shower . "Wrap your legs around me" he said and she jumped up .

He toyed with her clit as she was shoving her tongue down his throat.

"Do we have sex more than we should?" Ben asked as she was kissing down his chest.

"Even if we do , do you have a problem with that?" She asked.

"None whatsoever" he said and then rammed his cock into her .

She was moaning, her voice nice and whisper like. She was clawing into his back as his thick cock slammed inside of her .

"Oh ! Oh Ben harder " she begged as she pressed his face into her breasts .

"Harder ? I don't wanna break you" he laughed into skin.

"You fuck me harder Ben ... do your worst" she moaned .

He moaned into her skin as he rubbed her clit faster and pounded into her silken channels .

He was cumming like crazy but wouldn't stop thrusting until she came a couple seconds later .

He held onto her as she came down from her orgasm . He held onto her as she washed his hair and her own "baby?" He asked.

She washing her body softly "I'm sore" she said . "Sore ...Ben ... I'm so sore" she sighed .

He held onto her as she laid her head up against his chest "you fucked me so hard ... I can't walk"

"Want me to carry you bed sweetheart?" He asked .

"Put my panties on and one of your big StarKiller t-shirts too?" She asked .

"Anything for you sweetheart"
*

Ben was rocking Olivia in his arms as Rey was fast asleep . He was worried he was gonna hurt Rey, which he did.

"Mama" he said to Olivia "Mama and Daddy love you... mama and daddy love each other and mama and daddy will always be there for our Obie" he kissed his daughter and put her back in her nursery.

When he came back to their room Rey was sprawled across the bed , the shirt had ridden up and now he saw the Lacey pink that covered her ass.

He smirked and laid down next to her then kissed her cheek . "I love you"

-A.N.-
This ones for my main hoe ReyloAddict love you bitch !
Jk love you though seriously !
-Joey