Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

          When he pulled away from her, she was looking at him with starry eyes.

"Rey I'm-" he began to apologize but she leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him.

He lifted her up , wrapping her legs around his waist as he depended the kiss.

"Ben" she cried as he began to kiss down her neck. "Oh Ben" she said .

They fell on the couch with Ben under her , she began to kiss his neck as her hands found the hem of his shirt .

"Wait" he said as she tried tearing his shirt from his body .

"What?-"

"No... not frantic" he sat up and she sat on his lap.

"Not frantic ?" She asked.

"I don't wanna do this again... I mean I do" he said and she gave him a confused look. "I want to be in love when I do this again " he said.

"I'm you're wife" she said getting off of him.

"Yeah and -"

"So you wanna be in love with someone even though you're married to me ... okay Ben it's not like I've thrown my life away so you can have a baby even though-"

"I wanna be in love with you when we do it again" he said pus in her hair back.

"Ben ?"

"I wanna be in love with my wife... and right now we're not in love" he said.

"I'm lost" Rey said.

"I like you... a lot if I'm being in honest and I feel that as we grow closer and the baby gets closer and -"

Rey kissed him softly "I understand" she said "and I wanna be in love with you too"

Ben smiled and kissed her "soon we will be" he promised "but right now we need to be like a normal couple... dates and stuff"

"Okay" she smiled "little touches" she kissed his cheek.

*

When Rey woke up she was snuggled up to Ben , his arms around her and a blanket covering them.

The television was playing the ending of Breakfast club and the pizza near them was cold.

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Ben... " she shook him up.

"Hmm?" He yawned.

"It's 12:16 lets go to bed hmm ?" She asked and he nodded.

Ben scooped her up and carried bridal style into their bedroom. She laughed as he placed her down their bed.

"Sweetheart" he said as he climbed into bed "the doctors is tomorrow... I wanna take you to lunch before okay?" He said as he took his jeans off.

"Okay" she nodded as he threw his shirt off.

She learned that Ben liked sleeping in just boxers . And she didn't mind if that meant she could rest her head on his toned chest .

Soon they drifted off into sleep

-A.N.-
PLEASE COMMENT WHAT GENDER YALL WANT THE BABY TO BE !

I need some ideas because I'm torn between boy & girl !

Also throw some non-star wars names with your gender !

No they will not have twins or multiple babies

-Joey