Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

               Ben smiled as he walked down the streets . Hux and he went to mainland for some serious business.

"This one" Ben said "no this one !" He said looking at all the dogs .

"Ben ! It's a dog not a car ! You can't return it!" He said .

"I know... but I know Rey... she wants a rescued puppy... but we want this to be prefect... Olivia has wanted a dog for a while" Ben said as he looked at the puppies.

"Well a small dog or a large dog?" Hux asked.

"Mm... medium ... but I need it to be a girl, Olivia told Santa she wants a medium girl dog who she can cuddle with" Ben said remembering what Rey told him.

"That ones cute-"

"Maybe I should send Rey a picture ... I don't know I want Rey to like the dog and I want Olivia to like the dog ! And I want to like the dog!" Ben sighed.

"How about this one?" Hux said pointing to a French bulldog.

"No... a cuddly dog" he sighed "I need something to fricken cute and -"

"Sir ?" An employee said "there's a cute one right here" he said holding a little corgi .

"Oh my god ! She's gonna love it-" Ben said "how old is she?"

"It's a he ... he's three months, he a small one , the runt and he's most likely gonna get only a little bigger"

"It's a he" Ben sighed.

"Ben ! This is clearly the one for you three ... get him and let Olivia name him... then do the rest of it!" He said .

*

It was Christmas morning and Olivia ran into their room. "Mama ! Mama ! Daddy! Santa came !" She said jumping on their bed .

Rey yawned and they followed her to the living room , ben made coffee as Rey braided her daughter's hair .

"Open it baby" Rey said when she held open a box . Rey relaxed into Ben's arms as she was opening doll houses and cars .

Soon enough she opened all her presents and smiled . "Thank you Santa ! Thank you Mama and Daddy!" She smiled and hugged them.

"There's one last gift" Ben said as he handed her a box.

Olivia opened it and inside was a little puppy with a bow around his neck softly.

"Mama !" Olivia smiled and handed her the puppy to get the bow off .

"Oh! He adorable" Rey said kissing the puppy's head.

Rey felt a tug and she turned , Ben was on one knee with a ring in his hand "Ben ?" Rey said.

"Marry me ? Again?" He asked .

Rey nodded and kissed him.

-A.N.-
CORGIS AND ENGAGEMENTS ! WOAH!

-CORGIS AND ENGAGEMENTS ! WOAH!

-Joey