Chapter Thirty-Six

Here is the adorable Kelly Marie Tran aka Rose in The Last Jedi wearing a cute Finn shirt ... Finn and her ... I might ship it... okay we all know I probably will...

Chapter Thirty-Six

"Oh who's this little princess ?" Snow White asked when Rey brought Olivia , all decked out in a Snow White onesies with a tutu and how .

"This is Olivia ... say hi olive !" She told her baby.

"Hi !" She said stumbling .

"She's learning to speak right now" Rey said .

"Are you her big sister ? Oh how wonderful ?!"

"No, I'm her mother" she said.

"That's even better! Mothers are very important!" Snow White Smiled .

Rey held Olivia and Ben stood on the other side as the photographer took a picture of them .

The other five adults chose to go one some other rides like Indiana Jones , who Ben swore looked just like Han and no one saw it.

Rey and Ben went to sleep pictures with princesses and characters.

Rey held we on her hip as they went to take pictures near the castle .

"I can't believe people think I'm her sister" she scoffed .

"You had her at 16 Mama what do you expect ?" He asked as he pushed the empty stroller .

"Ben ! You're 18 and everyone knows your here father -"

"Yeah because brothers don't take their baby sisters to Disneyland" he said as he parked the stroller .

They got the picture of the three of them . Rey holding Olivia on her hip and Ben standing next to her in front of the castle .

They put Olivia in the stroller and walked in and out of shops . "What would make you feel better ?" He asked as he looked at the stuffed animals .

"I don't know" Rey said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Olivia ... make mama happy?" He said .

Olivia giggled and threw her arms up and down "see..."he said.

Rey shrugged and looked at the little Mickey Mouse ear hats . "Should we get her one ?" She asked as she ran her hands over the black fabric .

"Maybe ... we can get Obie written on it in gold...I'll get a pair and you get Minnie Mouse ears huh?" He said.

Rey smiled a little and she nodded . Soon they had a Minnie Mouse headband for her, a cute baby Mickey hat for Olivia and one for Ben.

"My dad texted they wanna go eat now... she ready for a nap ?" He asked .

"Give me the baby vest and I'll strap her in to feed her " she said as she walked to a corner .

Ben got Rey and Olivia in the vest and then Rey pulled her shirt around as Ben covered her in blanket as he got the bag ready.

"Did you wanna hold her while we eat or put her in the stroller ?" Ben asked as they walked down to the restaurant.

"I'll hold her to my chest... there's sounds and stuff and I don't want her to cry to much" Rey said .

Ben parked the stroller and then they sat down waiting for the rest of the family.

"We're going to California Adventure... there's a couple rides for her in here " he said and began to kiss Rey .

They were kissing with Olivia drinking milk with the blanket covering her and Rey.

Ben heard his mother cough and he turned to see the family. Rey began to blush heavily and buried her face in Ben's arm.

He laughed softly and then helped her up.

-A.N.-
Goal is to get this book around 40-45 chapters !
Y'all buckle in for this !

-Goal is to get this book around 40-45 chapters ! Y'all buckle in for this !

-Joey

-Joey