Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Rey woke up about two hours before he alarm would usually go off but she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes.

She felt heavy and warm . Which was strange since their heat would be out for another three days .

She looked down to see Ben . The sun barley coming up gave a soft glow for her to see him.

He was shirtless laying over the blankets that kept her warm. He had his mouth open near her breast and was cuddled onto her.

She looked to see her shirt , her nipple was pebbled out from the cold and there was a ring of saliva around it through the fabric .

Ben's mouth was mumbling things and she couldn't hear.

"Shh" he said in his sleep "I'll make it good"

She looked down at him and listened "shh" he said again.

He then moved and pressed his lower half to her thigh . "I'm so hard baby"

She tried not to laugh , she tried really hard.

She could feel his hardened cock against her thigh and she laughed a little as he kept speaking.

"Hard or soft? Whom I kidding ? My little slut likes it hard huh? Hard and fast"

She laughed a little louder and then flew her hand to cover her mouth.

"Little slut ? You wanna make me so happy? You should let me fuck you senseless... I'll fuck all of you, I'll fuck you so hard and fast you won't be able to walk right for a week"

Rey laughed even louder and then Ben began to stir . He woke up to see Rey laughing at him as his mouth laid open near her nipple and his body pressed to her.

His eyes went bugged when he realized that his cock was hard and pressed against her thigh. "Ben " she said with a bit of a laugh behind her words "it's -"

"Stop it!" He said and grabbed a pillow . He slammed the pillow over his lap and walked to the bathroom.

He could hear her laughing as he rubbed one out . He was extremely embarrassed.

Having morning wood is one thing but his dream was dirty and she had salvia near her nipple and his mouth was open ...

Oh shit.

*

He came into the living room to see her watching the news with a laugh on in her voice .

"It isn't funny" he said angrily .

"It is " she laughed "you and your little slut who you where gonna fuck so hard and fast that she couldn't walk right for a week ... and how that she should let you fuck her since your so hard for her"

"Shut up " he grumbled .

"No" she laughed "it was funny ! You were having a wet dream !"

"It was embarrassing stop!"

"Hell no!" She giggled "you had a little slut ! Who was it?" She asked.

"Rey stop -"

"Was it Gwen ? Or jessika ? Was it something embarrassing like your math teacher ?" She asked giggling.

"Stop" he said sitting down on the couch.

"Please say it wasn't your dead grandma ! Or your aunt ! OR YOUR MOM!" She chuckled .

"Rey-"

"Was it your like cousin ?" She asked laughing "it was ! You had a wet dream about your cousin ! That's so-"

He pinned her down on the couch, his hands holding her wrists . "You"

And he the got up and walked out the door.

-A.N.-
Yeah
-Joey

KMS