Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

                "Mama" Ben said as he held little Olivia in his hands , it was 6:45 and he had to leave for work "Mama... Rey sweetheart you need to wake up please"

Olivia was crying and extremely hungry. "Mama" he said sitting down next to her "Mama wake up I have to go to work"

Rey sighed and rolled over to see Ben , dressed in slacks and a nice button up "mama" he said and handed her Olivia "I need to go ..." he kissed her lips softly.

"Bye daddy" she said and held the baby on her chest to feed .

Ben liked that, he liked calling her mama , he liked informing Olivia that was her Mama . He liked that Rey called him daddy and that she told Olivia that was her daddy .

It wasn't sexual , it wasn't it just like him calling her sweetheart and vice versa.

He knew if they ever could have more children he'd always call her Mama ... like how his mother refers to Han as Papa whenever it's just he and her . Or how when Ben and Han help out around the house and Han talks about Leia, referring to her as mama too.

"Love you Mama , love you Obie" he said as he walked out.

*

Ben was at work, putting in numbers into the computer when his phone dinged .

Rey: we're up, when's your lunch break ?
Ben: 12:20 to 1:45
Rey: wanna eat ? Or want me to bring you something ?
Ben: well my mom and dad want to take me out , wanna come ?
Rey: you sure ?
Ben: you kidding ? Mom has been craving Obie , she's all she ever talks about
Rey: okay.
Ben: see you then , its chilly bundle both of yourself up
Rey: okay love you
Ben: love you too.

*

Ben saw Rey park at the office and he came out with an umbrella and his coat on.

"Hey babe" he said as he covered her in the umbrella . She stood on her covered by boots toes and kissed him.

"Hey hubby" she said and he kissed her again, slowly slipping his tongue into her wet mouth .
"The baby" she said had he held the large umbrella over her as she got Olivia out of the car and held her to her chest.

"I'm gonna fed her on our way to eat so she'll sleep at the restaurant" Rey said as he held her and the baby close to him.

"Okay" he then closed the car door and walked the tow of them to his car so they could drive there .

He began driving as Rey looked at Olivia. A soft smile grew on his face when she began to apply some lipstick on . He placed his hand on her thigh .

"Do you want more kids ?" Ben asked .

"We can't have anymore kids " Rey said "and I like it just being you, Obie and I ... I don't wanna share you with anyone else than her ... she's the only person who I will share you with"

"I don't wanna share you either mama" he said placing her hand closer to her core.

"When were home and you put her asleep like the good daddy you are how about we slip into a warm shower?" She said .

Ben smiled and kissed her cheek "How about daddy makes dinner too?"

"You can't make diner for her... though I do think you could make me dinner" she said and he nodded.

-A.N.-
Im in mood where I just wanna update a lot .

Please comment

-Joey