Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"Thank you mama" ben said as he hugged him mother before they drove off . "Thank you for this wedding"

"You're welcome Bean" she kissed his cheek "remember she's your wife ... she's 16 and you're 17... just remember she's your wife and no one else is ... protect her and respect her understand?"

"Yes mama" Ben said kissing her cheek. "We better go ... see you" he said and she smiled.

*

They were parked outside some gate "okay... before anything I have a surprise" Ben said with a smile .

"Umm-"

"You have to wear this blindfold though ... promise you won't take it off until I tell you ?" He asked.

"Okay I guess" she said as she put the white blindfold over her eyes .

Ben began driving and soon they parked . She heard him get it of the ad and then come to her side to open her door.

"Okay... I'm gonna lead you somewhere ... okay? Its dark and stuff so be careful" he said and put his hand in one of hers and then one on her waist .

He lead her on a gravel rocky drive way and then brought her to some stairs.

He helped her walk up the stairs and then she heard the sound of a door click open .

Ben picked her up bridal style and carried her in the room then took the blindfold off her face .

"Open" he said and Rey shook her head no "come on ... please"

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around . It was a room of sorts .

"Where are we ?" She asked.

"This ! This is our new home" he said.

"Our new home ?" She asked.

"Okay its the attic of my parents home and they no longer need it and my uncle Luke used to live here then he moved out so now it's ours" he said with a smile "we have our own front door and mom and dad can't come in here if it's locked ... there's a kitchen and a bedroom and there's a guest room which I thought could be the baby's and two bathrooms and a washing and dryer and a living room, oh and out this way there's a balcony that we can see the ocean.. and downstairs there's a garage for our cars..."

"This is ours?" she asked looking around the living room a simple couch that was L-shaped laid on the wall, a small brown coffee table pointed to a nice sized flat screen TV and there was a huge window that showed the ocean. 

"Yeah, this is the kitchen" he said showing the small kitchen area, a stove, sink, dish washer, a couple cabinets and a fridge next to a microwave. "And this is our bedroom" he said guiding her by the arm to a bedroom.

It was a simple bedroom with a king sized bed up to a wall, a dresser under neath a TV mounted to the wall, a couple dressers and lamps lingered about. There was a closet and a small bedside table on both sides of the bed.

"Your clothes and stuff are already in here... Jessika helped me get all your stuff in here... and the fridge is stocked and there are some stuff if you hungry-" he said and rey hugged him.

"Thank you for trying Ben" she said and sighed "Can you unzip my dress...I wanna get ready for bed"she said and he unzipped her.

He watched her walk to the bathroom as she unzipped her dress...he felt a twinge in his pants and he realized this was his wedding night after all.