Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight
      Rey stood in the small room at the chapel, all her family and their friends as well as Ben's were sitting in the pews of the island chapel.

She wore a white prom dress that had a sweetheart neckline and flowed down to her feet as her wedding dress.

Jessika had curled her hair in the bathroom and put on Rey's makeup for her.

She looked in the mirror and ran a hand over her nonexistent bump. Fucking Leia's Guilt .

She mentally prepared herself to be a single mother in just a few years . "Rey ? Its time" Poe said and saw walked out to the hallway.

Poe and Jessika walked down the aisle and then Rey and her father linked arms.

"You look beautiful Rey" he said as they waited for the doors.

"Thank you... I'm sorry daddy" she sighed.

"Shhh" he told her "lets just get you married"

They walked down the aisle with music playing , Ben looked apologetic to her as she walked down the aisle to him.

They held hands as the priest spoke and gave mass . Soon they were placing rings on each other's fingers .

They both had plain simple gold rings . And then they walked out of the church.

*

Ben and Rey where driven down the street to the reception at the Kenobi family restaurant.

"You look nice" Ben said as they were walking up the pathway to the restaurant.

"Thanks Ben" she sighed "I just want this day to be over" she admitted.

"You and me both, wife". He said .

"Shut up" she hit his arm "this is all your fault"

"You're the one keeping it" Ben said.

"Only because your mother guilted me into this" she said "you're the one who was told he could never have children"

"It's not my fault that I had cancer as a kid" he snapped.

"Well it is your fault that you couldn't keep it in your pants and had to fuck your best friends little sister !" She yelled.

"You know what , you're the one who decided to tell my mother that you where knocked up!" He shot back.

"Yes Ben ! This is exactly what I wanted !" She had tears on the brim of her eye "I wanted to be wearing a prom dress instead of a wedding gown ! I wanted to be marrying my brothers best friend because he knocked me up ! And I wanted a wedding planned in a week ! I wanted the only flowers to be my Bouquet! I wanted a reception to be at my family's restaurant... I wanted to not know where I'm sleeping or living because no one has bothered telling me where I am gonna live ! I'm the one who's pregnant not you ! You're entire life isn't changing !" She said with tears coming from her eyes .

Ben wiped her tears off her face "don't cry" he said.

"Yeah tell a pregnant lady to not cry on her crappy wedding day when her groom is yelling at her is just what" and he pressed her face to his chest.

"Stop " he said "were gonna go in there and eat and have a nice time okay" he said.

"Okay" Rey replied and they walked in.

-A.N.-
Yo !
SHOT GUN WEDDING !
-Joey