Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

      The first day back at school was something the new Mr. and Ms. Solo were trying to avoid... Even though they where technically married and moved on their own they both knew Leia would kick their asses if they where to skip school.

They drove in silence to school not even the car radio played that day.

"Okay so do you have anything after school that I should wait for you or-" Ben asked as he parked the car.

"An ultrasound appointment that I told you about the other day." Rey said with an annoyed tone.

"Sorry I forgot , wife" he said just to bug her even more.

"Shut up" she said as she went to the car handle to open the car.

"Wait" he grabbed her free hand "I don't k ow if I'm gonna see you during the day... maybe or maybe not I just want you to know that I understand this has been a big change and all but thank you" he squeezed her hand "I know that I can never have a child again ... and that little seed in there is my one and only hope... thank you Rey for caring my kid and marrying me ... also for not throwing a lit candle at me" he then kissed her hand.

"Your welcome Ben... I'm glad it was you boy some other guys baby" she said and kissed his hand as well.

"I have a small present for you" he said and grabbed her hand "here"

Rey unfolded her hands to see a key "um-"

"It's for our house ... I got one made so we wouldn't have to just use mine and ..." he then gave her another key "it's the key to my car... in case you need to go home or something" he said .

"Thanks Ben" she could tell he was trying .

*

It was no secret that Rey and Ben where married , probably now because she had to write Rey Solo on her papers and when roll was called she came right after Trinity Roman.

Ben wore his ring proudly , he didn't have a problem with people knowing Rey was his wife .

He referred to her as his wife a handful of times . But Rey kept it hidden.

She wore her ring on her middle finger , she tried to write Kenobi-Solo on her papers .

She was in the bathroom during 5th period , of course doing what pregnant ladies do best, peeing.

"She's only 16 too" she brought her legs up to listen to these girls conversation.

"He doesn't care about her . He only married her because they couldn't keep it unless they did" one responded .

"How can a girl like Rey Kenobi derail her life like this ?"

"She was suppose to be valedictorian...  now she's a wife and soon to be mom"

"Girl went from book worm to sucking Ben Solo off at night and playing his happy home maker"

"Lets see her graduate with our class ... Ben will because he can leave she can't"

"True" the girl said "his family has money ... maybe that's why she spread her legs"

"Can't be the first time a girl has spread her legs for cash... just didn't picture Kenobi doing it... guess she really is a whore if she goes to her brothers best friend for some cunnilings"

"Yeah... we better go" she said to her friend and they walked out.

Rey looked up at the stall and found writing on it with her name .

Here lies Rey Kenobi's future now that she's knocked up in the toilet

Don't spread your legs too wide or you'll end up like Rey

I hope his dick was worth it

Rey held her hands over her face and cried hard tears.

-A.N.-
Won't be on much this weekend !
-Joey