Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

Leia had bought Olivia a Snow White Onesie and a little red how did her head.

Anakin and Padmè were in their 60's and already at the park waiting for the Solo's and for Luke to come to the park.

Rey maybe over packed a tad, an extra blanket even though they had two, three onesies and socks . Some diapers , two bottles of prepumped milk and some baby food . She lathered sunscreen on her and made sure Ben brought the baby vest so they could carry her as well as the stroller .

"Grandma said that she and Grandpa Ani are having breakfast, so we'll get there and start having fun" Leia said.

"You like rides ?" Han asked Rey as she pushed the stroller down Main Street.

"Yeah... but I'm gonna leave the fast rides to Ben and Luke and you." She laughed .

*

"Grandma Padmè ! Grandpa Ani!" Ben said as he walked over to their table .

"Hi Benny" Padme said kissing his cheek softly .

"Hi Grandpa !" Ben said and Anakin hugged him.

"Woah, getting tall there" Anakin laughed.

"Yeah... oh! This is Rey, my wife" he said as Rey came over with Olivia in her arms .

"Oh you're even prettier in person !" Padme said as she hugged them.

"Oh thank you" she smiled .

"Ben calls me Grandma so do you ... and you call Anakin Grandpa"

"Alright" she smiled "this is Olivia ... our daughter"

"Oh shes precious !" Padmè said as she grabbed the baby. "What a cute little outfit"

"Mom picked it out" Ben said as he wrapped an arm around Rey.

"It's cute" Anakin said "you're Ben Kenobi's granddaughter aren't you?"

"Yeah" Rey said "how'd you-"

"Old Ben and I were good friends , he actually helped me learned to sail when I was Ben's age"

"Oh ! That's so cool" she said and Anakin smiled .

"So... what's on the agenda ?" Luke asked after he kissed his mother's cheek.

"Well Rey and Olivia have never been so I'd like to do some of the major things ... well things Olivia can do" Ben said.

"Well... there's some rides we can do... like small world , and Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and Winnie the Pooh, the little mermaid ride ... and Peter Pan!" Padmè said after she kissed Han's cheek.

"I'm good with whatever" Rey said. Olivia was in Anakin's arms reaching for Rey.

"Mm!" She said in her great grandfathers arms . The little "mms" meant Mama and "dss" meant Daddy.

"Okay baby" Rey said as she held her baby. Olivia reached for Rey's shirt.

"Someone's hungry" Padmè smiled .

"Ben can you get one of the bottles ?" She asked and he was already grabbing one .

"Here Obie" he said and Rey fed her daughter the bottle of milk.

"Okay... lets go ahead and start" Leia said .

"We start every trip since we were kids with Peter Pan" Luke told his sister "Olivia can go on that right?"

"As long as Rey or Ben holds her" Han said.

"Let's start !" Ben said as he began to push the stroller as she fed her daughter .

-A.N.-
I had to google stuff ...
-Joey