Letter

After the demons crashed the show and the twelve's fight with the demon, and zevlin was back from his reckoning. the Academy was in chaos, everybody was scared, and some of the students had already started leaving. The twelve have been helping to fix things around the Academy and now where currently in there quarters. They where all frustrated and worried but val had to be the worst, she still couldn't believe Chavi her best friend would do something like that, she was the first person to talk to her when she came to the Academy (well apart from corvan but he was arrogant and annoying) she couldn't help but worry.

"still thinking about that friend of yours? "Genevieve asked with concern she was worried for the fifth ranker. She couldn't help a but smile when she noticed the first ranker peek from the book he was reading. He too was worried about val but didn't want to show it" am good Gen "val replied giving her a small smile" I just feel something's not right... She didn't look her self, it was almost as if she was possessed"val stated confusion clear on her face "i know you want answers but don't beat yourself up, it will come to you" Gen said and val nodded, the ninth ranker then turned her attention to her brother who was playing with his food.

"don't play with your food! "Genevieve scolded smacking him on the head" ow!what was that for!? "zevlin said rubbing the back of his head" you need to eat to gain back your energy! "Gen said seriously " but am not hungry! "zevlin whined, but with the look his sister was giving him the sooner he finished his food the better so he digged In muttering things like" am older than you "and" your such a mom " under his breath. Val shook her head now that was the twins she knew, she looked around, corvan was reading a book, keelan was eating as usual while talking with brindon, well he was doing all the talking the twelveth ranker only nodded, Charles was scolding Tamara for her bad manners again, elfre and raziel where auguring while aneeka was threatening to shoot him in the head and Rowe was telling her to put down the gun. Val laughed guess something's never change, just when she was about to get up the bell rang.

"I'll get it "she yelled and they all went back to what they where doing shaking her head val made her way to the door and when she opened it a girl was standing there rather nervous so val smiled" hello " she said" g-good afternoon letter for the twelve "the girl gave val the letter with shaky hands" thanks "val said and the girl nodded and speed off. Was she scary val thought to her self, but as she closed the door examining the letter something caught her eyes, written in a beautiful hand writing was.

" TO MY DEAREST CHARLES AND THE ENTIRE CELESTIAL CIRCLE "

Dearest Charles? Who was this person?

***********************************

just bored and decided to write something. I know it's not really that good but hope you enjoy it. Find out about the letter next chapter. And sorry it's short. The characters are from Celeste Academy by my lovely writer.