Time to tell the rest

"What just happened?" Zevlin asked

"It's a long story" corvan grunted out

"Will make out time"said the headmaster .

" hmmm, interesting " lord areon said with a huge grin looking out the window.

"What?" Elfre asked looking at the man skeptically not ready for his games

"It appears she has a place to be" he said casually

"What?" Before val could begin to process anything they had already started bolting down the stairs, with one last look at the court leader who was now sporting a serious look seeming deep in thought she followed the rest.

"Get out of my way!", Joan hissed as they blocked her part

"Joan what's going on?" Charles asked as he saw her eyes getting darker,darker than usual.

"Guys what's-" val was cut off as Joan completely engulfed herself in flames ,it was so thick they could hardly see her figure the flams hotter than anything val has felt before. The tip of the flame was white almost completely transparent .

"Clear a part or get burnt" Joan said quietly standing properly from her protective stance walking towards them slowly they parted an before the could blink she was off, corvan ,Rowe ,Tamara and Charles hot on her trail as they knew Joan wouldn't waste time ,she was a considerable distance from them moving too fast they could hardly keep up ,who would believe she was in bad health condition, who would believe there was a time they couldn't keep up with her, she stop at the infirmary .

" who are you ?" The healer asked, giving Joan a look of hostility

Joan didn't answer she just moved to the bed in the corner of the room creating a fire wall around it she lied down .

" Good afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience but no one is allowed in hear and we need you to get the rest out " Charles explained to the stunned healer " we have a situation "he said gesturing too the wall of fire"

" please do as he says " head master kylon said smiling apologetically to the healer they helped her clear the place and as soon as it was clear Joan spoke.

"Which one of you remembered my medication?" She asked trying to sound comported it was clear she was in pain Charles tossed a bag at the fire silently watching as the fire parted slightly for the bag to pass through.

"Thank you" she said

Rowe noticed val leaning on the wall staring at the fire intently ,brows furrowed, val couldn't explain it from the day she met Joan she had a distinctive presence, as if she came with her energy nothing like val has felt before now, it was strong and overwhelming, her arura stable as ever when it was clear she was in turmoil.

After few minutes the wall of fire finally came down, Joan walked to the place they kept roots " did the herbs I requested arrive headmaster? " she asked calmly

" yes all as requested in full quantity " headmaster klyon replied watching her move intently

They all watched as Joan grabbed some herbs and started grinding, if not the shaking of her hands no one would be able to tell she was sick ,they half expected Charles to help but he just walked out with Joan not even acknowledging his exist.

"Well we should all go get some rest"headmaster klyon spoke" meeting by dinner, includes everybody including y-"

" I have somewhere to be" Joan cut him off standing abruptly she and lord aeron gave each other a meaningful stare causing everybody to wonder what the court leader knew and they didn't.