six against hundred (2)

The next morning  the twelve where ushered into the tallest building in the Area  where they where told they would  "safely " view the "demonstrate " something about this didn't sit right  with val and the other.

"good morning " Joan greeted as she  took a sit the rest of her group not far behind her .

The first army to line up was that of Aerthria, Rowe sat up straight  pondering what was going on.

"the first group is ready let the demonstration begin! " a voice boom and the army got in to defence mood.

"puppet? " Joan called and the man wearing a different mask today  tiredly moved to sit beside her "yes? "

"you,  Sakia and sai take  this  one" she said and they nodded

Before the twelve could ask what they where talking about  six figures walked out of the shadows  and Joan lit them up with  a spake of fire , the six figures which they later understood was controlled by puppet jumped from the building to stand in different points around the  army.  Sia mad rain and Joan turned it to steam that the  whole place looked foggy "are you  ready? " Sakia asked sia who replied by jumping off the building "I will go clear the way for you my lady" he told her "such a loving child " she commented and in a bust of lightning made her way down and then the battle began,  three puppets for each of  them helping them and fighting beside them they both walked their way from opposite sides of the army,  relying mainly on there senses as the place was  foggy,  the fire on the puppets  helped them not to draw too far from them and brings the enemies to them,  helping them  destroy in mass, the voices and battle cries died down and Sakai and sia retreated,  sai stepped forward and sent a gust of wind to Clear the fog.

When the last of the smoke  had vanished the sight in from of them  shocked them all Rowe's hands tightened on his chair as he tried not to show his shock only about 30 men of an army of 100 , Sakia and sia stood watching them white indifference as they saw the  damage the had been done, Joan stood up walking to the balcony said with a loud voice

"you have more men down than standing general "she said a smile on her face and in her voice  "will you go on? " she asked

The generals eyes traveled from Joan to  Rowe sitting on his chair fight his anger" finish it" Rowe said to his men's shock but the  strengthen their resolve and got ready  to fight "very well "Joan said with a sigh and with the flick of her fingers one by one  Rowe watched him  men drop to the  floor completely knocked out.

Joan sent her energy around to revive them all when all stood on their feet  she said
"you will  work  with Janko on your defence and endurance " she said and dismissed them.

" so this is the power of the  six imperial knights " Charles said watching the knights leave.

"and soon the power of the celestial twelve, if they listen carefully and watch carefully, the next one is going to be tough" she told them.

The next was the army Denovengasia Joan choose Janko ,sai and yes puppet who looked at this  point like he had fallen asleep.

The army setup their defense mountain of  stones already set

"let the  battle begin " just  then the Denovegasia army sent a barrage of rocks their way sai blocked most of the  shots while  Hank focused on covering the puppets with earth moving them under the  ground and into their mist.

Scream where heard from within the Denovegasia army as the puppets started there assault

"remarkable"corvan whispered

"indeed " Rowe said with a nod his face hard

Sai used his wind to make tornado like drills to penetrate the army's defense while Hank focused on blocking there attack and Since they  had a problem with the puppets it was getting harder to focus just as soon as say was able to make a big hole in there defense a loud wicked laugh was heard the winds died  down the puppets gone as Sakai stood In their mist laughing lighting sparks coming alive all around her say we back to his sit puppet had stood up to watch, sia was back to the field walking towards them his long blades at hand then it came the barrage of rocks as they both  dogged them skillfully but with constant rocks they where getting tired easily, after a while Janko and Sakai were replaced by puppet and sai,

"I should get some action too don't you think? "he said winking at Joan who only smiled as he jumped down three puppets following besides him. Charles felt a pang in his heart seeing the two of  them as he man turned to look at her once more suddenly being hit by a rock at and breaking like glass she laughed, he wasn't actually there.

After a while of fighting the earth general spoke "is this what you call penetrating an army" he laughed  causing Joan to smile

"you want us at our  worst? " she said slowly and sickly sweet  a flash of fear passed through the face of the general, "you got us?" she told him and just then the real puppet emerged from the trees with over twenty puppet the twins regroup a very strange energy coming form them.

"we wanted to play nice this wasn't a really battle "Joan said sitting down.

"by the gods"charles whispered

"what's going on? "val asked

"tthat's  their kkilling intent"keelan said barely a whisper

"that's  bad"tamara spoke

"bad" Brindon added

"spear the general " Joan spoke and a hell broke loose, the twins combing there powers formed a tornado and lighting hybrid it clashed with the army's defense one after another and once they were done at In human speed puppet and his minions went on a rampage slicing and cutting while the twins watch as they already did a lot of damage breaking their walls.

After they where done the smell of blood was everywhere with only a few dead the rest injured and bleeding or just knocked out.

"you see general penetrating you was that easy, all we had to  do was weaken you a little  take out half your defence" Joan spoke
"and general their deaths are on your head " she told him with a smile  .

******************************
Sorry guys, with school and all I haven't been able to write.

I know the chapter's messy , am sorry but I hope you like it tho and tell me your thoughts.