|•| My Little Tsundere |•|

Another Laurance x reader oneshot :). BTW, this is not related to the first Laurance x reader. K? We good? Good.

Also, try to checkout the people I follow and read their stories. Also, try to listen to this song! Its called 'Its not like I like you' by Static-P! And also this takes place at the Mystreet universe. Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know~
Y/n - your name
F/f - favorite flavor (ice cream flavor)

[ Y / n ' s P O V ]

Just reading another book that I love so much. Today, I decided to go to the park and just chill. Until...

"Hey Y/n!"

I sighed. Why of all people he had to be here. I hate him so much. He keeps believing that I love him, but I don't. If you don't know who I'm talking about, well its actually my annoying friend, Laurance.

"What do YOU want Zhval?" I glared at him.

"What? I just wanted to take a break from those imbeciles," he sighed, sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around me. I scooted away from him and continued reading.

"Why are you always mad at me?" He asked.

"Because your being a complete idiot," I said bluntly.

"Can't we get along? You're so headstrong~" he sings.

"No.."

"C'mon! You know you like the song~" he smiled like an idiot.

"No.."

"Please~"

I sighed.

"There's no way, go away, now so long~!"

He smiled and continued.

"Just talk to me and you will see~"

"That's not fair, using flair you dummy~"

We continued singing it. I was actually enjoying this. Sometimes, I blushed when he sings some parts like where the girl blushes too in the video.

"That was fun," he said.

"I agree actually...."

"I can see you earlier blushing by the way. So YOU DO like me~?" He smirks.

"Dream big.." I smiled lightly and pushed him playfully.

"You do!" He exclaimed.

"I hate you,"

"I love you too,"

"Let's just go home,"

"How about let's get some ice cream, 'My Little Tsundere'~" I blushed a bit as he intertwined our hands.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over so we can leave,"

"Chill, cutie. Oh yeah, what flavor?

"Maybe some F/f?"

"Alrighty, let's go~"

~Time Skip~

"Thanks, Laurance. I didn't know my day would end up like this, I guess..." I smiled.

"No problemo," he said.

As I was about to open the door, he turned me around to face him and was suddenly brought to a kiss. I blushed like a tomato but unexpectedly, I kissed back. He pulled away and said,

"Well, seeya later cutie~"

"Whatever," I opened the door and went inside. In the outside, it may not seem that I reacted, but in the inside, I could almost explode.

"I guess I DO like that idiot.. from the start. I guess I'm an idiot too.." I smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
Sorry if it was short. I have to hurry and watch a new anime! Leave down some requests on what oneshot to do next. Take care, bye~!