|•| Puns |•|

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating for like how many days? Maybe 6 or a whole week. It was because I was extremely busy at the time so yeah, I'm sorry.

To make it up to all of you, I'll try to make maybe 2 or 3 oneshots today.

Also thank you also to an old friend of mine for telling me some of his bad puns so I can make this oneshot! Hope y'all enjoy~!

P.s. think of a name that I can call you guys like cadets or something..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
A/nn - annoying nickname
F/a - favorite anime

[ Y o u r   P O V ]

I was currently watching my favorite anime, f/a, until I heard my phone ring.

"*sigh* why now when the episode is about to start," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

I saw one of the chat heads from messenger in the screen since I forgot to turn it off. Apparently the one who sent me a message was Dante.

The message reads:

Dante: hey a/nn!

I thought I told u not to call me that! :You

(Dante is typing)

Dante: wut? It's a cute nickname 😁

Y send me a message? U know 3 pm is anime time : You

(Dante is typing)

Dante: is there something wrong to talk to my girlfriend?

Oh, did I also tell you that me and this bluenette are dating? No?

Dante: also I have a question

Wut is it? :You

Dante: do u know what's the worst part of space travel?

'oh no! Don't tell me..'

Dante: you have to PLANET XD

I saw that coming.

Dude I really need to go I have to watch a/an! :You

Dante: how bout let's make a deal

Wut deal? :You

Dante: if I make u laugh u have to talk to me for the rest of this afternoon

How bout me? :You

Dante: if I didn't make u laugh u can watch a/an episodes all u want... Wut do u say?

Fine.. : You

Dante: tho I want you to be honest alright?

Yeah yeah whatevs let's just get on with it : You

Dante: I'm not really scared of insects... But they bug me XD

Dante: so did that make u laugh

Nope :) : You

Dante: I'm pretty sure that these stairs are up to something... But I'm going to take steps to prevent it..

Dante: how bout now?

Honestly it almost made me laugh : You

Dante: I used to be afraid of pole vaulting... But I got over it XD

Nope.. not yet : You

Dante: what do u call a dinosaur who knows all the words?.... A thesaurus!

Dante: how bout now?

It was super close : you

But in reality I can't hold it in anymore. I tired to keep myself stoic as possible.

Dante: fine then... This is my last pun.. what do u call a flying Levi?

? : You

Dante: LEVItating XD

Ok I can't take it anymore.

"Hahahaha!!!" I laughed so hard my stomach starts to hurt.

Dante: so? Did that made u laugh?

Yeah yeah yeah : You

Dante: well I guess ur going to spend ur time talking to me this afternoon :)

And we continued the conversation, where Dante keeps on typing some of his puns. I guess his puns were really punny 😂.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm actually not satisfied with this one.. BUTT I tried (pun intended) though, I hope you guys still enjoy this oneshot and also, if you have any requests 📝, don't be shy to type it in the comments section below.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!