|•| Q & A! |•|

Here's another for y'all! Reader~chan is going to be a YouTuber on this one while Zane is reader~chan's boyfriend.

Hope you enjoy~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
YT/n - your YouTube name

Y/n's POV:
"Hey everyone! YT/n here and welcome back to another video! Today I am here with my boyfriend, Zane!" I gave him a side hug as he looked at the camera awkwardly.

"Hello.." he said with a small smile.

"If you are familiar with Aphmau, which I recommend to check out her channel if you haven't already, Zane here voice characters for her roleplays," I explained.

"So, do you have any idea what are we going to be doing, ZuZu~?"

He blushed. Sure, he would be mad when someone call him that but, when you the one calling him that, he won't lie he liked it when you say it.

"Um, no, you didn't tell me," he said.

"I'm actually not sure either," he gave me an incredulous look as I then began to laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding~" I patted his arm, as he made an awkward expression.

"Why do you have to embarrass me in front of everyone," his smile showed the mortification he felt.

"Sorry, sorry~ So, today we are going to be doing..." I stopped and lifted my phone up for the camera to see,"Q & A! YAY!" I exclaimed.

At the corner of my eye, I can see smiling at me as I did the same.

"Ok, let's start~! First question, how long have you guys been dating?" I read aloud.

"Hmm.. it's been about like two or three years?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Probably two and a half years," he said.

"That's seems to be right!" I exclaimed.

"How about you read the next one Zane, after that I'll read the next one and then repeat," I suggested as I handed him my phone.

He looked at the phone and read the next question.

"When and how did you guys meet?"

I bit my lip, trying to stop from laughing as I looked at Zane with a very red face.

"Well," I laughed a little, "I apparently saw him on the toy store buying My Little Horsie merchandise,"

"I told you! Those were for my best friend!" He protested.

"Yeah right! I saw you playing them back then when I was visiting Aphmau! Stop lying to me Zane! Just admit it, you like MLH!"

"If I do, which I don't, who's my favorite character?" He asked.

"Pinkie Cake," I smirked. He looked at me with eyes wide and then sighed.

"Fine, fine. I was buying it for myself and I was playing with Aphmau that time while I was in her house. Ok your turn..." He said as he handed me my phone.

"Next question, what do you like about Zane?" I think for a moment.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Oh shush! There's a million ways I can explain this," I said as he laughed a little.

"I guess, I like... Everything?" I answered in a questioning tone.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Well, I mean, I like your personality! It what's makes you basically you!" I said.

"I.. guess so.."

"Hurry up! Read the next question!" I said with a bit of a whining tone on my voice as I gave him the phone.

"And the question is, what do you like about y/n?" Just like you, he also think for a moment. You waited for his answer and finally, he spoke up.

"I guess, I like.. everything?" He said the same thing as you did.

Your cheeks suddenly was dusted with pink.

"How does that answer feel?" He asked.

"I, well- that was embarrassing!" You whined as he can only laugh.

"Though, thank you! Now I know your answer. Next question," I said as Zane handed the phone. "To Zane, do you actually get along with the other voice actors?"

"Actually, we do. No only that we have to act as friends in roleplays, we are all also friends in real life," he answered.

"What a beautiful answer!" As I clapped my hands together in a somewhat childlike manner.

We continued on to the rest of the questions until we were both tired.

"So, I believe that's all the time I have for today. So, if you enjoy this video and want more of Zane here, make sure to leave a like and if this happens to be the first video you have seen by me, then please do consider subscribing for more content like this one. Thank you for watching and I'll hope I'll see you guys in the next video, bye~! Say bye too, Zane!"

"Bye!" He said as he waved.

After that, I turned the camera off.

"So, did you enjoy that experience?" I asked him.

"Even though it's not my first time being in a video, I still felt nervous earlier," he said.

"Also, tell me next time what we're going to be doing before starting the video okay?"

"Alright,"

----------
Aww there so cute!💜

Hey! Can you invite other voice actors into your videos?

Love ur videos!

More of Zane pls!

Zane!

Aww Zane is already dating someone😞 but at least he's with someone who loves him for being him 😊

Can you do a video of you and him playing video games together?

----------

I smiled at all the lovely comments. Even the bad ones.

I turned to Zane which was on my side for this whole time and showed him the comments.

"Are you willing to do another one?"

"Eh?!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
And there you have it folks! Finally a oneshot has be finished today! If you guys have any requests 📝 please do leave it in the comments below and make sure to vote too! Also, I want to thank everyone for the support for this book. I really appreciate every single one of you.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!