|•| Mistletoe Kiss |•|

Hey guys! Here's another oneshot! This was requested by RachelVsWriting. Thanks for requesting dear.

Let's get started shall we?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color

[ A u t h o r ' s   P O V ]

"Umm, what is he doing?"

"Why is he standing right near that door?"

"Is something going on? Is this a new trend? Stand near the door with a hanging mistletoe?"

Yup. This definitely look weird.

Now, why would a random guy just stand near a mistletoe? Is he waiting for someone?

Well, the answer's yes. He was waiting for a cute short/tall h/c-haired woman in hopes of getting her to kiss under the mistletoe.

He's face was red by now.

This was one of the dumbest ideas anyone can think of. But if it works, it might not be, right?

He caught sight of the beautiful female and is trying to get her attention.

"Y/n!"

The female looked behind her, seeing the cute werewolf flailing his arms.

"Blaze? What's the matter?"

This was his chance.

"Can you come here, please?"

The female looked at him confused, but decided to go without even noticing the freaking mistlto-

I'm sorry.

Let's continue on, shall we?

"So what do you need Blaze?"

"Umm...."

Some people noticed this and started to yell 'look up!'.

They both look up as a blush was starting to form. Actually, no it was only y/n since Blaze was already beet red earlier.

'Its now or never Blaze! You can do this..'

He thought.

He pulled the female closed to him and kissed her in a gentle, but sweet manner.

After being shocked, the female kissed back, making the male smile at the kiss.

Everyone cheered and proceed to continue whatever they were doing.

Finally, they both confessed to each other and decided to enjoy the party, as a new couple in Mystreet.

THE END.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Short, but cute in a way?

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot! Maybe another one will be posted later of tomorrow!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!