♪ Tag you're it! ♪

Hey guys! Got tagged again....

Tagged by: SweetzIshMe

So I didn't get the picture since I didn't have the button to take a shot at the picture. (Basically screenshot).

But I'll be happy to type it here!

~Rules~

You have to posted the rules. (Even a screen is fine)

You can't tagged the person who tagged you back.

You can't refuse the challenge.

You have exactly one week to do this..
You got to do it in a book, not in the comments section or someone's wall.

List 13 things about yourself.

Have a creative title.
Tag 13 people.
Don't change the rules.

Ok, now that that's done, let's go with 13 facts about me~

1. I'm Asian!

2. I'm a fujoshi! If you don't know what that means, it's basically a female who ships two males either on anime, bl (otome game), manga or even in real life.

3. I get easily mad. When someone bullies me, I won't hesitate but to punch the person. So, better not mess with me.

4. I'm the worst pet owner alive. I had pet fishes back then and I would often play with them by pulling them out of the tank. I rarely feed my hamsters too. Basically, our grandparents are the ones who takes care of them :( .

5. I started using Wattpad about, 1-2 years ago. I knew about Wattpad when started watching Aphmau videos since I only watch DanTDM and LDShadowLady.

6. I'm the eldest between me and my only sister. She's really a pain in the butt.

7. I'm a FATTY!

8. I guess I can say I'm talented at drawing! I draw my OCs and other random characters. Though, to be honest, I like drawing landscapes instead.

9. I really like math! It's my favorite subject in school. Though, I'm pretty great with other subjects resulting me being the second honor on my last school year.

10. I play racing games (I guess that's what you call it) and gun games. Mostly I play those games at the arcade. I always defeat my dad at race games but, sometimes he actually wins.

11. This number is my current age. I'll be turning to 12 at July 15! 😊 Happy Advance Birthday to me!

12. I actually like ponies, as in like My Little Pony. I remembered downloading some of their games and buying the toys.

Last fact:

13. I remembered playing GTA V for my cousin since he forced me too. And apparently, I enjoyed playing the game.

So, now that that's over, here's the 13 people I'm going to be tagging (Btw, I'm sorry that I didn't get the picture):

LoveEmilyRead
AllyChan334
fanywazherel
princess_snoflake
Kiba_Crazy
xIrie_clbsx
DamarisTurrubiates
Yummy_Pizza232
Tiffanysmart13
lolipopkawiiness
clioheart
ShadowSoul36
Xyina12

Before I go, leave down the comments section below your requests 📝 and I'll try my best to do it.

God bless you all
And
Goddbye~!