|•| Nightmares (Ein's side) |•|

Yo! what's up guys? Welcome to another oneshot. I actually wanted to apologize if you don't like my stories cause you know, I'm still new.

Though, I have to practice and learn more new words if I want to do a good impression on my new school. Well, enough babbling let's get on with the oneshot~!

Btw, its really for me to say this but tell me have I improved.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color
S/f/c - second favorite color

[ E i n ' s  P O V ]

- Dreamland -

"Ugh, where are you y/n," I started panic. I hadn't seen y/n for a while. What happened to her.

I ran through the streets, not even caring who I bumped into. I'm starting to get so worried.

I was going to cross the road until I heard a truck going onto speed. I couldn't even process what was happening. I need to know where she is.

"Watch out!"

Then, someone pushed me to the other side. The voice belong to a female. As I hit the ground, I got a glimpse of the person who saved my life. The person had h/c hair color. Y/n.

"Y/n!" I approached her, and pulled her body.

"Y/n.. no.. please.." tears started to fall.

"NO!!!"

- End of dream -

I sat up, panting heavily. Sweat on my temple, and possibly tears streaming down a bit. My ears and tail sprung up. It was... Only just a dream.

I sighed in relief. Though, the deem seemed so real. Being the protective boyfriend I am, I decided to go to her to check on her.

I opened my door resulting it to make a kinda like 'squeak' sound. I went straight to her room.

I opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb her. As it was wide for me to see, I saw the h/c- haired female in her s/f/c pajamas.

I entered the f/c room and sat next to her using the remaining space at her bed. I pat her head which made her open her e/c eyes, looking at me with a puzzled look.

"Ein, what are you doing here? And, are you crying?" she asked. I didn't reply. Instead I gave her a tight embrace. Putting my arms around her, and pulling her.

"Just... A bad dream.." I began to feel my cheeks to heat from the embarrassment.

"Y'know you can tell me anything Ein,"

I explained to her what happened. I was really scared. I didn't what that to happen to her.

"Oh, Ein... That's not going to happen anytime sooner," she continued.

"I'll always be there for you. But you did know I'll also do that only to protect you," she smiled lightly.

"I just- I can't live without you. Your someone precious to me," I replied as I caressed her cheek.

"And you are too to me. I'll always be there for you. I'll never leave you. Okay?" I nodded.

"Hey n/n?"

"Hmm,"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure,"

We both layed down on her bed. Me, pulling her close as she rested her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her head.

She wrapped hers around my torso as we held each other and drifted off to sleep

"I promise I'll protect you and will love you with all my heart, my princess,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
Finally! I finished it. Sorry if it was short. I'm trying to get some inspiration. But, hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Leave down in the comments if you have any requests📝.

God bless you all and take care!
Bye~!💜