|•| Epilogue |•|

Here's the last chapter, everyone!

Hope you enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color
F/m/g - favorite Mystreet guy (can be Laurance, Garroth and etc.)

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

The beautiful oak log trees' leaves swayed, as a wind past by.

Standing here in front of the school's entrance with its small staircase, it seemed like time passed by really quickly.

"N/n?" A female asked. "What are you doing here?"

You turned to see the person, seeing who it was, you smiled. "I could ask you the same thing too,"

A gentle wind passed again, blowing both of your hair.

"I guess we both have the same reason.." she replied.

"Hey guys!"

Turning to see to the other person, it was the pink-haired meif'wa who you met on the first day.

Later then, the rest of the group was behind her, waving and smiling.

All you could do was smile. Seeing their faces made it even more hard for you to actually leave the school.

Leaving all the memories you made with them.

"Don't worry, y/n," the bluenette said, "I know it's sad, but let's face it, highschool always ends up like this." Katelyn answered.

"True that," Lucinda agreed.

"No wonder older people kept on telling us highschool was those golden years you get to spend.." Nicole continued.

"Yeah.. I guess our mom was correct, right Cadenza?" The light brown-haired male asked as his sister put her hand on his shoulder, nodding.

The group joined you, staring off at the lovely school you went.

Then grabbed your hands, dragging you inside.

They brought you to a classroom, you remember it oh so well.

The time you met Travis and Aphmau.

In another, the time you get to be in the smart class with Garroth and Laurance.

A few classes with Lucinda, Nicole and Kawaii~chan.

Then, the drama club with Katelyn.

And after visiting the rooms you guys had spent together, then came the last place you'll visit.

The school yard.

The open space, without the sports equipment you usually see lying around, it was indeed beautiful too.

This was the place you all gathered for some events that usually happens in the school.

"Let's explore around! It's a bigger space so there's bound to be stuff here!" The short female said as the others giggled and joined her.