|•| Nightmares |•|

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading again 😅. I'm really busy even though its already summer 😞. But anyways this was requested by @LeonieLion5. Thank you Leonie. So this is going to be a Ein (Ian) x reader. Hope you guys enjoy☺.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname

(This takes place at Mystreet even though Ein is not introduced yet )

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

- Dreamland -

"No! Ein you know I don't like jokes! Don't die on me now. This is not true!" I yelled as I hold him. He was laying on the ground. We were attacked by strange looking creatures.

He caressed my cheek and said:

"D-dont worry,*coughs blood* I'll always be there f-for you. I l-love you," he smiled weakly.

I put my hand on his as he slowly close his eyes and his hand dropping.

"NO!!!" I screamed as tears started to stream down my face.

- End of dream -

I jolt up. I could feel sweat on my face while there were tears streaming down. It was only just a dream. Since now I couldn't sleep, I decided to go to Ein's room.

I knocked lightly and heard a quiet 'come in'.

I went inside, he was still laying on his bed then quickly face me. His ears were down while his tail was wiggling. I quickly jumped on him and hugged him tightly like he was going to disappear.

"H-hey, is there something wrong?" He asked, returning the hug.

"I h-had a nightmare," I replied. I know its so dumb to be so afraid about a stupid nightmare but, it felt so real. I waited for him to laugh at me but,

"Its okay. You wanna talk about it?" I
Nodded.

"You see, I dreamt of us fighting some mysterious creatures and they managed to beat you up. I was so distracted because I was trying to attack others. Then.... You d-died," tears started to fall as his grip tightened.

"Don't cry n/n. I'll never leave you. I love you so much to even leave you in this world," he patted my head.

"I'll stay by your side forever. I'll protect you, ok?"

"Ok."

As I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"huh?"

"Hey, c-can you stay here? You know, so you can get that nightmare out of your mind,"

"Sure," I smiled at him.

We both layed down on his bed. He pulled me close as I turned to face him and give him a peck on the lips as I layed my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped around his torso.

"Goodnight,"

"Goodnight, love,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
Thanks for reading today's oneshot. Leave down in the comment if you have any requests 📝. BTW, I'm planning on remaking this though, it will be Ein's side. Watch out for that update.

God Bless you all and take care, bye~!