|•| Cutie |•|

Hey everyone! It's finally Travis's turn!

Travis: yeah! Finally I can be with reader~chan now.

In this oneshot, Travis is a shy guy while your an average teenager. This takes place back at highschool.

Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
F/c - favorite color
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

Travis's POV:
Me and Aphmau were just walking together to our homeroom. I'm so happy I made a friend. I'm very shy around people but I'm glad I still made one.

We finally made it and sat at our desks, still talking.

The classroom was slowly filling up with students. Some are chatting and some are just sitting in the corner *cough* Zane *cough*.

Our homeroom teacher came in and looks like he was going to say something.

"Okay class, apparently we have a late transferee. You may come in, miss," the teacher said.

Then a h/c-haired female walked in. She faced at with a very cheerful smile. She also had e/c eyes and she was carrying her f/c backpack.

She's really pretty

Thinking about what I just thought about her, made my cheeks flame up.

"Hello, my name is y/n l/n. I hope we'll have a wonderful school year together," the girl said.

Her voice is music to my ears. I could listen to it everyday.

"Okay Miss l/n, there's a desk in front of Mr. Valkrum. Travis, please raise your hand," obeying the teacher, the female went in front of me with a smile on her face.

I blushed again.

Feeling someone nudging me, k turn to the direction and saw Aphmau with a smirk on her face.

"You like her don't you~" my face went even redder.

"N-no I d-dont,"

"You do like her!"

"You may now go to your classes,"

The teacher said.

"What class do you have Travis?" Aphmau asked.

"I have... Music first," I sighed.

"It's not that bad, I have math *sigh*" I giggled a bit.

I stand up from my desk and picked up my backpack.

"We'll see you later Aph," I waved at her as she did the same.

Walking down the halls, I finally found the classroom and entered.

I saw y/n there too, sitting in one of the chairs.

I blushed again. Why do I always blush when I see her! I mentally screamed.

She glanced at me, she smiled at me and felt my face went redder.

I sat at one of the chairs and waited for the other students to come.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to music class. I see we have a new student. May you introduce yourself," the teacher said.

"My name is y/n l/n,"

"Okay y/n, do you have any talents,"

"I could play the guitar and I can also sing,"

"May you sing a song for us?"

"Sure Sir,"

She grabbed the guitar that was in our classroom and tuned it up and started to sing a familiar song.

Song:

~After the song~

Everyone clapped and she bowed down before heading to her seat. She was amazing.

Then, we started to learn how to play the flute.

~Time skip brought to you by Haruka's mackerel~

The class ended and students began to exit the classroom. I was in the middle of putting my stuff back.

After I exited the classroom but someone grabbed my hand.

I turned to the person and saw y/n herself.

I began to blush again. This is so embarrassing.

"Hey Travis, maybe we could eat lunch together?" She requested. Is she really asking me to eat lunch with her later?

"S-sure," I stuttered again.

I then felt her lips pecked my cheek making me go weak on my knees. My heart was beating so fast and I felt I'm about to faint.

"We'll seeya later cutie!" Then she ran off, leaving in a blushing mess.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you guys enjoy! Leave down in the comments if you have any requests📝.

God bless you all
See you all later
And take care~!