|•| Insecurities |•|

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my first oneshot which is based on insecurity.

Hope you guys still enjoy this oneshot and hope that you don't take it seriously. But, I want to say that all of you are very beautiful! Even if we didn't meet yet. Also, it doesn't matter what you are on the outside. It's what you are on the inside.

To be honest, I've already felt that feeling of being judged and such.

That's all and let's get started!

WARNING: This might make you too sad and make you feel insecure about yourself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
F/c - favorite color
R/g/n - random girl's name

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

"Hey y/n!"

A male voice said.

I fake smiled as Kai approached me with a happy grin on his face. Girls started to stare at me with a disgusted look.

The boy continued to talk until I stopped him.

"L-look I think we should talk later.." I said.

"O-oh, umm... Okay. I'll see you later then!" Kai waved goodbye as he started to go to his class. Then, I saw the group of girls, known to be the popular girls at school, came closer to me.

My eyes widened and I started to run but their leader, r/g/n, grabbed by the sleeve of my uniform and yanked me down, causing to land on my butt and letting me let out a squeak.

When I turned to look at her, it was obvious that she wasn't happy.

"What did I tell you about getting near Kai?!" She yelled as she began to beat me up, also with the help of her CREW.

I couldn't help but just cry and let out whimpers as they all laughed. O can hear them calling me names.

"You should know your place! Besides, it's not like Kai is going to like you anyways! I bet he only pretended to be your friend because he felt pity!" She said rather harshly and kicked me in the side.

"Remember this you-good-for-nothing nerd. Kai is MINE. If I see you close to him again, I'll make sure you'll never see the daylights ever again." She said as she and her crew walked away, leaving me in the ground.

It made me think for a moment.

All those names they called me. It really hurts me.

When they laughed at me for doing such stupid things. It really hurts me.

"Why me?!" I started to cry and I decided to went to the nurse.

Good thing she didn't question what happened since for her it's normal for me to get bruises.

~ Really Big Time Skip since I don't want to make it long! ~

I started to walk out of school, heading straight home. There, I can always count on my family to make me happy.

They still didn't know yet that I was being bullied. But, I actually want it to stay that way.