|•| Theme park 🎢 |•|

Been a long time since I've updated...

Hey guys! Another oneshot for today!
I want to thank you guys for reading my stories😃. It really means a lot to me...

And for that everyone gets cookies, donuts and hot guys?!!!
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

And for that everyone gets cookies, donuts and hot guys?!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Anyways this is requested by BruhItsRubi. Thank you Rubi for requesting.

Now, let's get started!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color
S/f/c - second favorite color
F/a - favorite animal
O/f/a - other favorite animal

The universe will be at Mystreet. Also, pretend Ein is nice since we all know what happened at the Emerald Secret series.

Narrator's​ POV:
It was a bright sunny day. A certain h/c-haired girl was still sleeping, in her s/f/c pajamas.

The alarm clock soon to have woken her up, her e/c eyes fluttered open.

Groaning slightly, she turned to the clock, her eyes widening as she forgot what day it was.

"Oh no! I'm late!" she went directly to the bathroom, stripping her clothes off as she step into the shower, quickly getting a bar of soap and sliding it along to her bare skin.

After, she wrapped herself with a towel that goes onto her thighs.

Exciting the shower, she went to the nearby sink, getting her f/c toothbrush adding the toothpaste and swiftly brushing her teeth.

The female then went into her bedroom, approaching her closet and opening it, getting a f/c hoodie with a white shirt under and grabbed some jeans.

She also grabbed some white socks to match her f/c converse.

After putting the clothes on, she quickly grabbed her backpack and made sure that she had packed everything.

Grabbing the keys to her house, she ran downstairs almost tripping, but kept her balance.

She opened the door and went to the outside world, where leaves falling gently to the ground.

The birds were singing their song as the girl happily walked down the street, enjoying the sound of mother nature.

As she continued to walk, she saw two familiar black-haired males, who seems to be talking to each other.

Knowing who they were she called out,