|•| Horror Movie 🎦 |•|

Back with another story! Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

It was Halloween.

Ever since you and your boyfriend, Gene, started dating, you would go on dates during events such as Christmas, New Year, and etc.

But, y/n decided to just stay at their house and watch some horror movies.

They had already set up everything they need:

• pillows
• blankets
• popcorn and chips
• soft drinks
• stuff toys
• coolection of horror movies

Yup! Everything is set up! All they gotta do is watch.

"Is the popcorn finish yet?" Y/n asked as your boyfriend, who was still in the kitchen, preparing their food.

"Almost! Just wait!"

After a few minutes, her boyfriend finally came in the living room with the food on his hands.

He put them all in the coffee table and took the popcorn first for them to eat.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch?" The male asked.

"Well, I do have 'Anabelle: The Creation'. My friends already watched it and they said "It was so scary! I couldn't even sleep that night!" Or something like that,"

"Well, you do have the CD.. so, let's watch it!"

"Alright! I'll put it in the player,"

The e/c-eyed female said as she put the disc in. The male turned off the lights and both are now cuddled in their blankets and pillows.

The female grabbed the remote and started to play the movie, both of them in each other's arms.

~ Time Skip ~

"Aahh!!!" The female squealed. She grabbed onto her boyfriend's arm while shivering slightly.

She looked at her boyfriend and saw him already asleep.

She smiled slightly at the sight as she took out the disc in the player and kept it in it's case.

After, she then came back in the couch and cuddled against the blue-eyed boy.

She wrapped the blanket around her and tested her head on his chest.

But before that,

"Good night, Gene..." The female smiled as she kissed the boy on the cheek and soon fell asleep.

The boy woke up and kissed the female on the forehead which causes her to smile in her sleep.

The male smiled at the sight and wrapped both arms at her petite body.

"Good night, y/n.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you guys enjoy this uninteresting story.

If you have any requests 📝, be sure to leave it in the comments section below.

That's all for now

God bless you all
And
Goodbai!