|•| Date |•|

Hey guys! Here's some Travis x reader for all of you~!

I also got this idea when I was watching a Korean television show, Goblin!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color
O/f/c - other favorite color
F/r - favorite restaurant

[ A u t h o r ' s P O V]

It was a lovely day. We have Travis and y/n going on a date today. The white-haired boy want to make it a perfect day for the two of them. This are his plans for their date:

• Explore the mall
• Go to the arcade
• Go to the movies; and
• Go to a restaurant

He had it all planned out. He was hoping it'll be a perfect date. But, will it turn out the way he wanted it to?

Let's find out.

"So.. where are we going first love?" The h/c-haired female asked her beloved boyfriend.

"I had it all planned out. First, we go explore around the mall. Second, we go to the arcade. Then the movies and last but not least, we go to a restaurant!" He explained.

"Wow! You really did planned it out. C'mon! I want to get going!" She said as she pulled the green-eyed boy's arm as they walked around the mall and visit some shops.

But, since no one likes those long oneshots, this what happened:

Everything was going well until they got to the arcade. There was a cute f/c plush and y/n wanted it. And what it made more worse is that it's a crane game.

Travis in not great with crane games.

He ended up spending have of the tokens they have and decided to go to the movies. Y/n was honestly disappointed but just enjoyed her day with her beloved boyfriend.

When they got to the movies, the white-haired boy decided to watch a horror movie. But, it ended up him screaming at all the bloody scenes and throwing a lot of popcorn everywhere.

When they got to dinner, it surprisingly didn't mess up. The boy was thankful.

And now back to the present.

Travis and y/n are now walking with linked arms as they are almost reaching their destination, their shared house.

"Sorry if the day wasn't perfect today, here's something to make it up to you," the boy held out a cute locket.

The female widened her eyes. This was the locket that she was just checking our earlier in the shops.

"You know.. you didn't have to buy me that... And besides! I had a lot of fun today! But if you insist, thanks. Put it on for me?" The male nodded and put the locket around her neck.

The female gave the boy a sweet kiss and continued walking home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So.. hope you guys enjoy this not Halloween related oneshot.

If you have any requests 📝, please leave it in the comments section below!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!