|•| My Cute Blueberry |•|

Warning: this might be cliché and short

Hey guys! Here's another oneshot for all of you! If you don't know who's the person in the picture, it's Katelyn's brother, Kacey.

This was requested by: AllyChan334

Hope you enjoy this Ally and also the other readers.
BTW, I want to say Happy birthday to my favorite character: Haruka Nanase!

Now let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
F/c - favorite color

Y/n's POV:
I finally arrived at the hill near the cherry blossom tree.

I went up and saw a familiar bluenette, his hands in the back.

I went near him as he looked up with a smile on his face with red dusted on his che

"I didn't know you'll actually show up," he chuckled a bit. I raised my eyebrow, clearly confused.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked, a hint of curiosity on my voice.

"I thought you never cared for me," he smiled sadly. If there were a wall I would've punch it by now because of his stupidity.

"Why would you even think about that Kacey! We've known each other for a long time now and sure I may get mad at simple mistakes you make but that doesn't mean I don't care for you!" I snapped.

His face clearly showed he was shock. His eyes were widen and his mouth was open. He then smiled and gave held out something.

My eyes widen as I realized what it was.

It was an envelope with a heart sticker on it.

(A/n: I feel like this is just like yan sim)

"This may be cliché but, I couldn't bring myself to say it to you myself. So, I decided to write my feelings on this letter. Everything I wrote is true," he said looking down.

I grabbed the envelope as he looked up and smiled. I smiled back with a bit of blush on my face.

Out of nowhere, he then pulled me into a hug which I returned.

"I love you," he said.

"Where did you get that confidence from?", I teased.

"Sh-shut up!" He whined.

"*Giggles* I love you too, my cute blueberry~" I said as we stayed in our position.

Extra:
"Katelyn, do you really think it's a good idea to spy on your brother?" Aphmau asked.

"Of course it is and look, he finally got the girl," she said.

"Your righ- wait, why are you recording?!" She asked.

"May or may not blackmail him so I can get that new game or maybe teased him a bit," the bluenette said simply.

"But what if we-"

"He can get you those bread sticks,"

"I- ugh.. fine.." the brown-eyed female sighed in defeat while the bluenette just smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I feel like this was an awful story to be honest.

I'm sorry if you guys didn't enjoy it, but I tried my best!

Anyways if you have any requests📝, make sure to leave it in the comments.

Next up: slightly jealous! Ein x shy! Reader

Requested by someone named Adeline20048

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~! <3