|•| Reincarnation |•|

I'm just gonna think that all of you knows what reincarnation means, right? If you don't, it is the rebirth of a soul in a new body.

Also, someone had requested for a Garroth x reader x Laurance so I'm making this request.

Hope you guys enjoy this story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

"FaReWeLl DeAr BrOtHeR.." said by a black-haired male as he has his large sword pointed at him, on his other hand, was a relic.

The blonde male couldn't do anything, he was already pinned down, and his sword is out of his grasp.

Lifting the blue-eyed male's sword up, he was now ready to slice him up, until:

*Sounds of swords clashing together*

A/an h/c-haired female was defending him and her with a sword. It was a surprise to the both of them when she suddenly appeared.

The female's outfit was a bit torn and she had bruises on her body and on her face.

"WhAt?!"

The female was also holding a relic, which begans to glow.

In the blink of an eye, they were out of the white dimension, and back to the normal world.

The female immediately went to the emo-looking boy with her sword on hand.

One hand was on his collar, her grasp tightening.

"*Laughs hysterically* CoMe To GeT rEvEnGe~?"

"No.."

He then noticed, on her other hand, was another relic.

"W-what?! When did you find th- *screams*. You'll kill us both!"

"Good..."

The boy started to scream louder, a light starting glow in his body as well as the relic.

*Sounds of explosion*

The blonde boy still stayed there, tears were streaming down on his face, as the scene kept on repeating on his head.

A certain brown-eyed female with a familiar black-eyed male and a light brown-haired male came.

Their expression turned into a shock one as they saw a massive explosion.

There, they saw the male with a/an f/c scarf and noticed his expression was a sad one.

The said light brown haired male came closer to him.

Silence filled the air, until the male spoke.

"I'm so sorry Laurance.." the male cried as he hand him the scarf.

The boy looked at the fabric on his hand, until he dropped on his knees and sobbed.

---

"Gahh!" A familiar blonde haired male gasp as he breathes in and out heavily.

He looked around, only to find himself in his room.

He sighed in relief, but he can't help but asked:

"What are with these dreams I'm having?" He yawned as he started to get ready for work, which is being a Butler in a maid cafe.

As he went in the bathroom, he faced the mirror, seeing himself a bit sweaty and tears were on his face.

"Why am I crying?" He quickly shooked it off and went on with his daily routine.

~ Time Skipuu! ~

He had finally arrived at the cafe and was greeted by his fellow workers and friends.

"Hey Garroth! You okay? You seem off.." Asked by his close friend, Laurance.

"I'm fine! I, had another dream again.."

"Well we can't talk about that later, 'cause right now, we have to entertain customers!" Laurance said.

The room was already filled with some familiar customers they had encountered before.

The door to the cafe opened, revealing a familiar female who has h/c hair and e/c eyes. She was wearing a/an f/c scarf around her neck, along with a t shirt that has a design and partnered with some boots and jeans.

"Welcome to the maid cafe! May k take you to your-"

Everyone (except the customers) had looked at her in surprised, it's as if she was a friend that they hadn't seen in years (which is true).

All the female could do was smile.

"Well, it's been a long time since I've seen you guys. What do you say we go catch up, old pals?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry if the story wasn't good. I had to rush since Dad asked me to go to sleep.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this reincarnation oneshot!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below! Also please leave some questions for the upcoming Q & A!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!