|•| Stories 📖 |•|

Hey guys! Here's another update! And this is a Zane x reader in where reader~chan is an author in Wattpad! Also I can't find the fanart of Zane that I downloaded so I use this cute anime guy pic.

Now... Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color

[ A u t h o r 's  P O V ]

"And.... Done!"

A h/c-haired female happily sighed as she finished the last sentence of her story.

She has been spending 1-3 hours to get this story done including in editing some parts.

Before she publish the story, she decided to let her cute emo boyfriend give his opinion on the story.

I mean, that black-haired boy had read a lot of books before, right? Even until now.

She nodded to herself and went in to their shared bedroom, seeing his boyfriend on their bed, using his phone.

"Hey Zane?"

"Y/n? Is there something the matter?"

"W-well..."

The female was very shy when it comes to other people reading her stories.

Well she does have a lot of views and votes on the story she's working on but, she still can't help but feel embarrassed about it.

"C-can you tell me what you think of the st-story that I made?"

The boy looked at her for a moment and took the phone from her hand and read it.

The female was still standing there, fiddling with the end of her skirt as she waited for him to finish.

After reading the whole thing, the boy looked up seeing the female just staring at him, probably waiting for his answer.

"S-so, w-what do you think?"

"It was nice actually. I love it that you left a cliffhanger for the next chapter, meaning it'll make readers excited on what's going to happen next. But-"

"But?!"

"Well, try using other words instead of 'say' all the time. Not only that, try to use other words also, so the readers get to learn more new words. But overall, it was good,"

The female sighed in relief. She just needs to change some minor stuff and done!

"Thanks for giving your opinion. I'll make sure I'll work on that. Well, I promised the readers the story will be out today, so, gotta go to the living room and finish this up. You can continue whatever you are doing," the female said.

"Oh, almost forgot!"

She went to the boy and gave him a short but sweet kiss. The action made the boy's cheeks turn pink.

The female smiled at the sight and went back in the living room, leaving the cute emo in a trance.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This... Kinda sucked. But nonetheless, hope you guys enjoyed this story!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below.

That's all for now!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!