|•| Trick or Treat |•|

Hey guys! Here is another update for all of you. This is going to be a Halloween Special oneshot because it is the month of October.

And since it is, I want everyone to request Halloween related oneshots. You can send me a message or put it in the comments section below.

Now, let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color

[A u t h o r ' s  P O V]

A certain h/c-haired female was standing in the sidewalk, her foot tapping while playing with her phone as if she was waiting for someone. She wore a f/c cardigan with a black/white shirt under and wore some leggings with f/c converse.

"Y/n!"

The female looked up and smiled as her e/c eyes was met up with baby blue eyes that was from her boyfriend.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, her boyfriend is the one and only, Laurance Zvhal! And his little brother, Caleb (A/n: dunno the spelling so I'm going with this)!

"Finally, you're here! I've been waiting for the past 30 minutes," she said as she checked her wrist watch.

"Sorry, sorry. It was hard to put the costume on Caleb," the brunette said.

"Well.. I guess it's fine. Hey Caleb! How're you doing?" The female asked as she gently pat the little boy's head.

"I'm fine! Look at my costume though! Does it look cute on me?!" The female chuckled at the little boy's behavior.

"It looks cute on you of course! Also, here are some starter candy!"

"Yay!" Cheered the little brunette as y/n gave the boy her candy.

"Thanks for helping me taking Caleb on trick or treating today. It really means a lot." Laurance said, giving the female a peck on the cheek as the female turned red.

"*Giggles* It's no problem! Besides, if it makes Caleb happy, then I'm up for it," the female said, giving the boy a kiss on the lips.

"Ewww! No more kissing!" The little boy whined as the couple just chuckled and went on with their night, going house to house and receiving lots of sweets.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry if it was short, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

By the way, I won't be updating for the next 4 days because I have exams coming up but I will be having a 4-day sem break and might be able to update a bit.

Also, if you have any Halloween related requests 📝, be sure to leave it in the comments section below.

That's all for now!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!