|•| Child |•|

Hey y'all! Here's another oneshot! This is going to be  Zane x reader.

Also this is going to be like those things in Japan like -chan, -san, and etc.

Hope you enjoy~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
N/n - nickname
F/c - favorite color

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Ah! You must be Ro'meave~san," a woman in her 30s said as she smiled sweetly at the said boy.

"I'm sorry to have called you! Your mom said that neither Garroth or Vylad was available to take care of little n/n here~" she said as she stepped aside, revealing a little girl about in her kindergarten years.

The little girl stared at the teenager with curiosity in her eyes.

Never had she met this guy before.

As the boy stepped in the household, all the little girl could do was just stare at him.

He has very beautiful and smooth black hair covering his right eye. His face was covered with a mask but a bit of his freckles can be seen.

"Now n/n, this is Zane~kun~ he'll be taking care of you for today since Garroth~kun and Vylad~kun aren't available today. Please greet him~" She said the little girl as she only nodded.

She turned to look at the boy.

"Hello Zane~kun! I'm y/n! Nice to meet you~" the little girl said as she proceeded to hug the teenager.

The boy blushed at the little girl's action.

"Oka~san! Zane~kun smells really nice! It's like he just took a bath~" she told her mom.

"Now, can I trust you to take care of little y/n here?" She asked.

"No problem L/n~san. I'm sure I can managed." He answered.

"Great~! Oh, I'm running late!" She turned to the little girl to give her a kiss on the forehead before going out.

"Y/n, behave yourself while I'm gone, alright? Bye~" she said.

"Bye bye~!" The little girl waved.

The woman shut the door, leaving the two alone.

~ Time Skip to a few minutes ~

"This is going to be hard.." the boy murmured as he proceed to go upstairs, checking the little girl.

"I don't even know how to take care of children.." he mumbled to himself.

He took a peek at the little girl's room, that was color f/c. He saw the little girl on her bed and seems to be reading a book about princesses and unicorns.

"I should probably do some chores.." he quietly said.

"N-now y/n, if you need me for anything, just called me. I-i'll be downstairs doing some chores," he told the little girl.