~ A/n with the boys ~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Me: heya boys!

All le boys: hey a/n!

Me: Carmela is fine.. So how are y'all guys doin?

We're fine

It's going good!

Travis: so.. when is my next chap with reader~chan?

Me: dunno, but y'all will expect 4 oneshots soon. Dunno who's the boys that will be joining reader~chan in the oneshots but, since the readers are quietly watching us have conversations, *mumbles* vote in the comments section below for the boys you wanted to be in those 4 oneshots.

Garroth: ummm what did you say Carmela?

Me: nothing.. I've always wonder tho..

All: what?

Me: when will I make transgender oneshots and why do I have a lot of boyfriends?!

All: *blush*

Me: what are y'all blushin about?

All: n-nothing

Vylad: to answer your first question maybe if you can get some ideas

Aaron: and to answer your second question, maybe it's because of your boyish actions or something around the word boyish.

Me: how am I boyish?

Dante: well... You dislike makeup and skirts

Zane: you like playing video games and mostly wear pants and simple t-shirts

Gene: also, you always complain whenever your parents decided to do clothes shopping and when you mo shows skirts or dresses you might be interested in

Blaze: not only that, your not afraid in fighting with boys if they ever mess with you..

Me: I guess that explains it.. but I can't believe I'm so bling to even realize that I act boyish

Laurance: now that that's over, you promised you'll hang with me today..

Vylad: no fair! I never had the time to hang with Carmela!

Zane: Carmela! You promised to watch ML- *ahem* I mean WWE!

Travis: I think the hot one should go first!

Garroth: and when did you became hot?! I'm way more hotter...

Blaze: you were hot back at highschool with THAT voice.

*A lot of argument noises*

Kacey: GUYS!!

All le boys (except Kacey): WHAT?!

Kacey: we shouldn't stress Carmela.. she's been through a lot..

All le boys (except Kacey.. again): sorry..

Me: it's alright besides.. I already know what punishment I'm going to give you guys *help up both hands and make a squeezing motion with fingers* maybe some washi washi~

Laurance: oh no...

Dante: we have unleashed her dark side...

Garroth: c'mon! Run while you can! *Breaks down door*

Me: you're going to pay for that Garroth! How bout you stay here Kacey... I have to deal with them..

Kacey: o-okay *sits down*

Me: ALL OF YOU COME BACK HERE SO I CAN GIVE YOUR CHEST A SQUEEZE!

Gene: NEVER!

All le boys: AAAAHHHH!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you guys enjoyed this random part of the story!

Please leave your requests 📝 down in the comments section below along with the questions for the upcoming Q & A!

Also download Love Live! School Idol Festival and make sure to add me as a friend!

Checkout the last chap for the my ID in the game!

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!