|•| My Lord |•|

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading for a while. Been busy with watching some anime that's new to me. Not only that, I've been practicing drawing and have been having some writers block too.

I hope you guys understand, and hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Well, let's get started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

- 15 years ago -

"Come back Levin!" I giggled as I started chasing Levin. He's one of my best friend along with Malachi. Today me, and my sister, Alexis, are playing with the boys.

"You'll never take me alive!" He exclaimed/giggled.

"I dont think so!" smirking to myself, I was able to catch up with him and tagged him.

"Tag! You're it!" I shouted as I started running away from him.

"Hey guys, why dont we take a rest?" Alexis asked. We all nodded in agreement and decided to sit down on the grass, but I decided to just lay down.

"I wonder when mom is going back?" Malachi said.

"I hope she come homes soon. I really miss her," Levin replied.

"Don't you worry guys, I know somewhere near the future, she'll come back," I smiled at the two boys.

"Y/n's right. She'll come back. She'll be happy if she sees you guys all great and stuff," Alexis said.

As we continued talking about random stuff,  until...

"Levin! Malachi! Time to go home!" I stared at the direction and saw auntie Zoey.

"We have to go, seeya guys tomorrow," Malachi said as started walking to Zoey with Levin behind.

"Bye!" me and Alexis said in unison. We then started going back to our own place.