|•| Reincarnation Pt. 2 |•|

So, I decided to do part 2 for the reincarnation oneshot.

Let's get started!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

The female sat down at her table, taking a sip of her warm coffee and taking a bite out of her pancakes every once in a while.

2 boys kept on staring at her from afar, as they clean up the dirty floor that was filled with flour, chocolate sauce and etc.

(A/n: whatever dirty thing that you can see in a messy kitchen after baking or cooking)

"Oi you two! I know she's pretty, but, I don't pay you for slacking off! Now get to work!" a short female (potato) said as she went to the customers, gathering their orders.

Both boys blushed as they kept on cleaning but will steal small glances at the familiar female.

~ Time Skipuu! ~

It was almost closing time. The h/c-haired female was still there.

"Thank you for eating here in Kawaii~Treat Maid~Sweet cafe! Hope to see you again!" A female meif'wa said as the customers went out of the cafe.

All maids and butlers sighed as they all say on the chairs, obviously tired from all the work they did today.

"Boy am I tired!" Said the short female as they all hum in agreement.

"Now, that work is over, can we finally know who you are exactly.." they all turned to the e/c-eyed female.

"Me? Well, I'm someone you now back then. By back then, I mean, a thousand years ago," the female said.

"What do you mean by thousand years ago?" All the female could do was chuckle while the others have her confused looks.

"So, you guys don't know? How sad, I guess I'm the only one knew about our pass together?" She said.

"Well then, let's make you guys remember. I want you guys to be honest. Who among you guys have been having weird dreams lately or even in the pass and you kept on dreaming about it up until today?" She asked.

"I do."

A certain blonde said as he went closer to the female.

"Oh! Well, now, can you explain to me the dreams you've been having, Garroth?" She asked again.

"H-how did you know my name?!"

"Doesn't matter, tell me about your dreams..."

The blonde began explaining about his dreams, all of them listening.

"When I woke up, I went to the bathroom and looked at myself at the mirror. Then I notice, I was crying.." he finally finished.

"You said a/an h/c-haired female protected you from a person that somewhat resembles your brother?"

"Y-yes.."

*Silence filled up the room*

"Well, to answer your question, you've been dreaming about your past life. Oh, and that female who protected you. That was me.." she said.

"S-so your.. y/n?"

The female smiled happily as she said:

"Thankfully you remembered me!" She went closer to him and gave him a hug.

The blonde and the others started to remember every scene that happened in the past.

All the fun and sad times.

"So, I was a villain back then?!" Asked a boy named Gene.

"Why yes! I bet you were also very rude back at highschool," the female said.

"I-i've changed!"

"If you say so,"

"Also, I was married to Dante~kun?!" Asked the cute meif'wa.

"Yup! You even had a daughter named Nekoette!"

"That name sounds familiar, isn't it Aphmau~senpai?" She turned to the black-haired female.

"Yeah, not only that, I think I heard that name back then we were at our first year of college.." the short female said.

"And I was what they call a Shadow Knight?" Asked by Laurance.

"Indeed. If you couldn't remember, they are actually dead people who was like, raised from the dead except you didn't turn into a zombie. I remember stopping you from killing the wolf prince in that kind by giving you a kiss." Y/n explained.

"W-what?! You kissed me?!" His faced turned into a tomato.

"Yes and it actually worked! I remember kissing Garroth too in a weird dimension when he was in the Irene dimension.." she continued.

"Y-your shameless!" Said the blonde as he tries to cover up his burning face.

(A/n: not literally BURNING face tho)

The others chuckled as the boys kept on blushing. She finally stopped and went closer to the boys and gave then both a kissed on the cheek.

"Well, I have to go. I gotta do some important things. Also, it's getting late. Here's my number you two idiots!"

She said as he handed two papers for both boys.

"Gotta go! Ciao!" She waved as she went out the cafe.

The others were still talking, while both boys were still looking at her retreating form, with her number on their paper.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Well... This kinda sucked!

But hope you guys enjoyed nonetheless!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

That's all for now

God bless you all
And
Goodbai!