|•| Literature Club |•|

Don't worry y'all!

This ain't gonna end up like Monika's literature club.

So, I d like to give credits to Jenad08Mryro for the help with the poems.

Thanks dude 😎

Anyways, on with the story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color

[ A u t h o r ' s P O V ]

"Now, you might think that this problem is impossible but, let me tell you I have the formula that can help you solve these kinds of problems-" the teacher continued as the rest of the class listened to her.

Except for one.

A certain h/c-haired female was looking through the window beside her, which reveals the beautiful ocean she'd usually swim at. The way it sparkles due to the sunlight hitting through, with the seagulls flying in the sky, everything looks so beautiful to her.

The view was amazing to her. She'd like to draw the scenery.

Then..

"Y/n."

"Hmm?"

The female looked at the teacher who was pointing at the board.

"Mind answering this problem?"

The female stood up and stared at the problem in the board.

"It's -16, Miss.."

The teacher eyed her before letting the female sit.

"Um... Correct! Good job y/n. You may take your sit.."

Everyone stared at the female, surprised that she was able to answer the problem.

Students usually see her not paying attention at all. But they underestimated her then.

"Ok class! You may now take your break!"

The teacher announced as the students brought out their lunches or went out of the room to go buy food at the cafeteria.

The female took out her lunch and opened it, revealing her delicious food made by yours truly.

As she eats her food, a familiar black-haired female approached her, with a blush on her face.

The female sensed her presence. She looked at the girl who was blushing and smiling nervously.

"*sighs* you've forgotten about your lunch again, huh?"

"I'm sorry! I slept in again! And you didn't even bother on waiting for me!" The short female pouted as she crossed her arms.

"That's because I didn't want to be late just because I was waiting for my tired childhood friend to get her butt out of the bed," the female looked away.

"Meanie!"

"*sighs* you want food or not?"

The female nodded as her friend took out her wallet and then proceed to go to the cafeteria, with the short girl following her behind.

"So.. are you planning on doing something later?" The amber-eyed female asked.

"And what's your concern?" The female responded somewhat harsh.

"Well.. I was thinking that maybe you could go to my club later?"

"You mean that literature club of yours? Now, sure I like literature but you do know that I'd rather not join any clubs cause it's just a waste of time. Remember what happened with my Math club last time? We literally did nothing." The female said as they entered the cafeteria, filled with students who are buying their own food.

"Look! I promised you we do productive stuff! Besides, I promised them we'd have a new member.."

"What?!"

"Ehehehehe.. well you see. While talking, we landed on the topic about our friends.. now when I talked about you.. they seemed really interested so yeah.." the female said nervously.

"I'm not going."

She said as they exited the cafeteria.

"C'mon! Kawaii~chan even baked cupcakes for you! Please! Just come!" The short female plead.

"Fine.."

"Yay! Let's go after class!" The female said as she dragged her tall friend back at their classroom.

"Something tells me this ain't gonna go well.."

Too be continued...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
I'll try to do part 2 tomorrow. For now this'll be part 1.

Stay tuned for that ;)

Also, if you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

God bless you all
And
Goodbye!