|•| Anime is life |•|

Hey guys! In this oneshot, Dante would just be Dante while you are an otaku.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name

Y/n's POV:
"Shut up Dante! I can't hear them talking!" I scolded my blue-haired boyfriend as I pressed the pause button on my laptop.

Apparently you were at your boyfriend's house since you don't have work today and decide to watch anime.

"Come on y/n is it so bad that I want to spend time with you badly?" he asked.

"No..." I mumbled.

"What are you even watching?"

"It's clearly obvious. It's anime!" I cheered.

"You mean the cartoons?"

"How dare you call anime a cartoon! If you must know, anime is essential to one's life. It has life lesson, drama advice. It also brings entertainment and sadness," you stated as he gave you a dumbfounded look.

"With the cartoons?"

"NO!"

~Time skip brought to you by Pinkie Cake~

You were searching for food at the kitchen since you've finish the snack that you are while watching.

On the other hand, Dante has been sulking in the couch due to the fact that you yelled at him only because he called anime a 'cartoon'.

You went back into the living room and threw a back of chips for you and him to eat.

Just to make him feel better, you sat right beside him and cuddled up at his chest.

"I'm not sorry for snapping at you," you whispered at hie ear as he just rolled his eyes.

"How about you watch this anime with me. Maybe you'll love it," you suggested.

"Sure, what's it about?" He asked.

"It's about four boys who decided to make a swim team," you answered, hoping it might catch his interest.

"There names are Nagisa, Haruka, Makoto and Rei. Apparently you kinda look like Rei, except for the violet eyes and..."

"And?"

"Well, his smart while your dumb,"

"You're mean," he said in a baby voice making you chuckle at his adorableness.

"Let's just watch okay Dante?"

"Ok"

You pulled the laptop closer to you as you and Dante watched the anime while eating your snacks.

It seems like Dante really liked it because of his attentiveness​.

"It's pointless without you Haruka!" Makoto cried out. You were about to cry but you heard quiet sniffles.

You turned to see Dante with tears in his eyes.

"Look who's getting into 'cartoons'," you smirked.

"Oh shut up," he covered your mouth with his hand as you laugh a little. He pulled you closer to him as you two continued to watch.

~Time skip~

"Come on Dante it's already late. Let's go to bed," you whine. You guys already finished the first seen which made you really sleepy.

"Let me watch more, ok? After, I'll be all yours in bed," you heaved a sigh.

"Though, can you tell me another anime to watch?"

"Sure, there's Love Live," you yawned.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry if it's a bit short. Hope you enjoy~!

Make sure to leave a vote and a requests in the comments.

God bless you all and take care💜~!