|•| I'm going to win that Kiss! |•|

Long title but meh -_-...

Anyways sorry that I didn't upload in Christmas day cause I had to do some stuff with family.

You know, family bonding and such..

But, I forgot to say, Merry Christmas to all of you~! 🌲🎁🎄🎅

Hope you guys had a wonderful one!

Also, I might do two oneshots today.

Keyword, MIGHT.

Sorry for the lack of updates T^T

This was requested by: @1dames

Thanks dude!

Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color

[ A u t h o r ' s   P O V ]

"Hello Garroth~"

"Hey pal!"

"Oh- um y/n you're here! Oh, you too Laurance.. Please, come inside!"

The blonde said as he let the two people inside. Apparently, Christmas is finally here! Which only means one thing..

Christmas Party!

Of course, what else would it be?

Apparently the blonde boy had been throw a Christmas party for two reasons, one, to spend some bonding time with everyone, basically his friends, two, in hopes of getting a kiss from his long time crush, y/n.

Everything was planned.

The mistletoe was hung at the door in which to get into the living room.

' This has got to work! '

He thought. Though, little did he know a certain light brown-haired boy was also planning to get the female's kiss.

~ Time Skip to where Laurance and Garroth are fighting ~

"No! She wouldn't like to have her first kiss with a bad kisser!"

"Excuse you, but I'm a good kisser! Whatever you do, I can do better!"

"And when did that ever happen?! Ever since we finished highschool, you changed! You weren't that Casanova like back then!"

"So what if I'm not a Casanova anymore? At least I still know how to throw a pick-up line at a girl! Not only that, I don't use feathers to attract ladies!"

"Oh ho ho you're going to get it!"

"Come at me you little-"

"*sigh* -_- this is so stupid.." the h/c-haired female sighed as she watch, along with the other people fight over her kiss.

"A-are you alright y/n?" A familiar green-eyed boy asked.

"Not much, these two started fighting because of this stupid mistletoe kiss.."

"Oh.."

"You know what Vylad?"

"What?"

"I think they don't deserve the kiss tonight. I think you do~"

"Wh-wha?"

"Look up~"

The boy looked up, his face red seeing the beautiful mistletoe above them.

"This should make them quiet~"

The female went near the boy's face as she gave him a small but sweet kiss on the cheek.

Everyone had noticed and started to squeal while the two boys just stared in pure shock.

The blonde had dramatically kneeled down and started to scream.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The other one? I don't know, it must've had hit him hard.

He was rocking back and forth for the past minute.

"Why?! Of all the boys Irene, why?!"

Yup, it didn't end well for them, didn't it?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yeah.... Sorry if this wasn't the one you had in mind @1dames

But hope you guys enjoyed this nonetheless!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!

Also for QOTD:
What are the first three things would you bring with you when there's a zombie apocalypse?

Answer: flashlight, food, and first aid kit..

Bye y'all!