|•| Cuddle |•| (drabble)

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while, but I promise I'll make it up to you guys. BTW Happy Father's Day to all the fathers! I'll be also making a Father's Day Special too. Stay tuned for that 😊.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

Author's POV:
It was a rainy day. Y/n was struggling to keep herself warm. It was hard and having the heat system broke down was unfortunate for the female.

She wrapped her blanket around her. Apparently Zane's blanket to be exact.

The black-haired boy decided to let her girlfriend stay at his house and because being the caring boyfriend he is, he didn't want the female to get sick and getting soak since it was raining hard.

Back to the present, the h/c (blonde/brunette/etc.) continues to shiver as she waits for her beloved boyfriend​ to get out of the bathroom since he decided to take a warm bath.

The blue-eyed male walk out, smiling at the sight of his cute girlfriend with his blanket wrapped around her in his bed.

He went closer to the bed and layed down with the shivering female beside her. The female was still having a hard time keeping herself warm and was also wondering HOW THE HECK IS THIS BOY NOT FREEZING!

"Y/n, are you alright?" the boy asked.

"N-no. Not really. I'm a bit c-cold," the female responded.

Then, the boy's next action completely made her surprised.

The black-haired boy wrapped his arms around the female's​ torso. This made the female relaxed.

She enjoyed the warmth of his boyfriend, as she snuggled closer to him. Though, the boy never really hugs or cuddles someone.

"Why are you hugging me, Zane?" the female asked.

"W-well, Vylad said that if a girl is freezing, you should hug them to give warmth," the boy said. It was clear that he was blushing, but it was dark in the room that the e/c-eyed female couldn't see his face.

"So, if a random female is freezing, would you hug them too?" she asked.

"Look, there's only three things I do: watch My Little Horsies, eat sweets and love y/n," the male said as his grip tightens as if the female was going to disappear any moment.

The female smiled.

"I love you Zane~"

"I-i love you too,"

He said as he kissed his girlfriend's forehead before the both of them drifted off to slumber.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you guys enjoy this short oneshot! Please leave down in the comments if you have any requests📝.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!