|•| Beautiful |•|

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. I'm been busy lately with some stuff. Hope you enjoy though~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
F/c - favorite color

Y/n's POV:
I was walking to school with my sister Aphmau and my crush Kai. They were both talking about their drama practice for a play that Katelyn is in charge of.

"Hey n/n are you gonna stay for our drama practice?" My adorable sister asked.

"I guess I cou-" before I could finish, she cut me off.

"Would you buy us ice cream after?!"

"Pay me back and I will," I said as I cross my arms.

"Aww your so mean," she pouted but I ignored it, I was used to her cuteness after all.

"It's only fair that you pay her back Aphmau since she did pay for you," Kai said. I smirked at Aphmau who just gasped and exclaimed, "Not you too Kai!"

The bell rang and interrupted our little conflict as we all went to our classes.

~Time skip~

At lunch, me, Aphmau, Kai, Katelyn, Travis and Dante as always. They were all talking about their drama play while I just sat at my seat eating quietly.

Even though me and Aphmau are sisters, were complete opposites.  I was quite more shy than her.

"And y/n's gonna buy us ice cream after!" Aphmau exclaimed. I glared at her as her face turned into a scared one.

"Kai said I should but you have to pay me back, you know," I told her. Then, Kai and Aphmau began to fight on why Kai wasn't on her side and if it is the right thing to do or not.

This went on for the rest of our lunch break as me and the others just continued the usual stuff minus Aphmau and Kai.

~After School~

Katelyn sat beside me as the others practice for the play. Since Katelyn's the director, she will just help others with their lines and such.

I bring out my sketchpad and started to sketch random people.

"Wow y/n! You're really good at drawing," she complemented.

"Thanks..." I said as I flipped over the page and began a new sketch.

Suddenly, Katelyn came close to my face and whispered to my ear:

"You like Kai, don't you~?"

Those words immediately made me blush.

"O-of course not!" I whisper-yelled. Damnit!

"Then why did you draw him, and why is he sitting in the tree branch in the park and has a cute orange flower crown?" As she pointed at my sketchpad.

"P-please don't tell anyone! I honestly don't know why I drew him! I was just in deep thoughts and-"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me~" she said.

With a sigh, I closed my sketchpad and watched my sister and the others act.

~After Drama Practice~

"Thanks for buying us ice cream sis," Aphmau said as she started eating her ice cream.

"Just pay me back alright?" She nodded as me, her and Kai walk home since we have the same route.

"Hey y/n did you draw anything in there?" Kai asked. But then I remembered the situation with Katelyn earlier which made me blush again.

"Whoa, sis are you alright? You look like you have a fever," she said as she tried to place her hand on my forehead but I quickly slap it away.

"I-I'm fine d-don't worry about it!" She looked at me weirdly as she shrugged it off.

"I never got to answer your question, yes I actually do," I said to Kai.

"Mind if I check some your sketches?"

"Um I don't really know,"

"Come on y/n, you can trust Kai here," Aphmau said as she Pat's his back, "besides, we are going to his house to hangout,"

I sighed. "Fine then, but you aren't allowed to check the others alright," he nodded as we continued our way to his house since Aphmau told me rather late that were going to his house.

~At Kai's House~

I showed him some of my drawings as we reached his house and his actually interested.

I excuse myself to use the bathroom and left him there.

Third Person POV:

As y/n excused herself, Kai took the opportunity on flipping some pages at her sketchpad.

He soon encountered a beautiful picture. He saw himself in tree branch in the park with the orange flower crown.

He looked at in amazement.

The h/c-haired female came back and saw her crush looking at beautiful drawing. She felt her face heat up as she sighed.

"Look Kai, I've taken a liking to you for a while now. To put it simple I lik- no I love you," the female took a deep breath as she finally felt relieved getting that of her chest.

She looked at the boy and he didn't respond. The female began to get nervous.

The male went to her and held her hand while the other hand caressed her cheek.

They both stared into each other's eyes without saying anything. The boy finally spoke, he said:

"I love you too.." the female widened her eyes but smiled happily as she hugged her new boyfriend.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This really sucks, though if you have any requests 📝please leave it on the comments cause I'm running out of ideas guys! Also please leave a vote too.

God bless you all
and goodbye~!