|•| Happy Birthday! 🎉 |•|

Hey everyone! So I completely forget about the birthday oneshot and decide to do it today to update the book a bit.

Nonetheless, hope you enjoy this oneshot.

Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
F/c - favorite color
H/c - hair color
L/n - last name
M/n - mother's name
F/n - father's name
S/n - sister's name
B/n - brother's name

Laurance's POV:
I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly turned it off. I slowly went off my warm, cozy bed and looked at the calendar and saw that it was my girlfriend, y/n's, birthday.

She would be home from college today and I'm planning on just making a simple small party for her with her family.

I quickly got off my bed and started to get ready. After taking a shower and putting on some clothes, I left the house and quickly got some stuff for y/n.

First, I went to the pet store to get some cat stuff since I knew about the cat that she has been taking care of back at highschool. Then, I went to the toy store to get that stuff toy that she always wanted. I also made sure that it was in her favorite color, f/c. Next, I bought a cake in her favorite flavor.

After that, I then went to their house and also got some flowers when I stumbled across a flower shop

I knocked at the door and was greeted by a familiar h/c-haired female.

She smiled as she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"Laurance!" She cheered. I quickly return the hug.

"Happy birthday! Y/n!" As I gave her the flowers.

"Thank you.." she said in a cute voice.

"C'mon! Let's get you inside!" She added.

I nodded in agreement as we both went inside.

I was then greeted by two familiar little kids.

"Laurance~!" S/n and b/n exclaimed as they quickly tackled me into a hug and me, returning it.

"Hey guys! How are you doing?"

"We're doing fine!" They both said. I smiled at their adorableness and went to the kitchen to help y/n's mother, m/n.

"Hello there Ms. L/n," I smiled.

She was making pasta for y/n since she know how much she likes it.

"Laurance, I thought I told you to call me m/n instead," she said in a gentle voice.

"S-sorry, I keep forgetting," she just giggled and continued working on the pasta.

"Do you need some help?" I asked as she smiled and then nodded afterwards.

"Hey guys I'm home!" We heard a male's voice exclaimed from the other room.

"Dad!" I saw from the corner of my eye the little ones with y/n hugging their father, f/n.

"How's my birthday girl doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine dad, you should get some rest, you seem tired from work today," y/n said in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine, I'll just go help your mother cook and- ah! Laurance is here," he said as he approached me,"How are you doing bud?" He asked as he patted my back.

"I'm doing fine, f/n. Though, you should really get some rest, we can handle this task," I assured.

"No, I'll just help the both of you, besides, it's my little girl's birthday," he said as he asked m/n for the instructions.

~Small Time Skip~

After cooking we then proceeded on setting up the table. We placed the food and did what everyone would do in birthdays.

Sing the song, birthday girl/boy blows the candles and all of the people started to eat.

"Ahh, I'm so stuffed!" S/n said.

"Me too," b/n said as he Pat's his tummy.

"I guess you won't be able to eat cake with us then.." I said.

"CAKE?!" They both exclaimed, their eyes shining.

I cut the cake and gave everyone a slice.

After eating, we then proceeded with gifts. First was her parents' gift which was a t-shirt of her favorite anime.

Next was s/n and b/n's gift which was a f/c jacket.

Last but not the least, it was my gift next. But before that, I let her close her eyes and quickly got outside to get the cat.

(A/n: I'm basically making her like the anime character named Makoto Tachibana from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. He is a very kind and understanding person and also cares for a cat that lives outside their neighborhood)

 He is a very kind and understanding person and also cares for a cat that lives outside their neighborhood)

(Here's a cute gif of him with the cat 😊)

I gave her the cat and got the paper bag (the ones that you use for birthday gifts) and then made her open her eyes.

She smiled and petted the cat and then opened my gift. Her eyes shine and then quickly got up (also making sure she didn't hurt  the cat since it was in her lap) and hugged me which I returned.

"Thank you Laurance... I love you.." she whispered.

"I love you too.. and happy birthday.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
To be honest with you guys, I'm not really proud of this chapter, though, hope you still enjoyed! Also if you have any requests 📝, make sure to leave it in the comments section down below.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!💜