|•| Secret Admirer |•|

Hey y'all! Back with another update~!

Today's winner is: @Dandelionwitch

Thank you for requesting dear~

Let's get started!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

"Might as well check mails that was sent to me while I wait for my coffee.." I mumbled as I left the kitchen.

I opened the front door of my house as I stepped outside, checking the mail in the mailbox.

I grabbed a few of the letters. But, something caught my eye.

I separated the unusual letter from the other mail that I got.

"Hmm.. pink envelope... Perhaps a love letter?"

I opened the pink envelope, revealing a piece of paper.

As I read the letter, it made me flustered. The letter was apparently a poem. About me.

---

"So, any of you have any ideas?" I asked my two friends, Aphmau and Katelyn, as I held up a letter, but not just an ordinary letter, but a love letter.

"Well, it could be anyone except for Aaron and Zane," Aphmau answered.

"Yeah, they're the only boys dating someone. At least that I know of," Katelyn said.

"And, this is actually really sweet~! You never have to hate Valentine's day or think that you'll be forever alone~!" The black-haired female cheered.

"Whatever... Just tell me if you have any idea who this person is, ok? I'd like to find out.." I said.

"Don't worry our little tsun tsun~ you can count on me and Katelyn!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"W-wah! Sorry~!"

~ Time Skip ~

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

Days passed and y/n kept receiving letters and a few gifts from the unknown admirer.

It really made her mad due to not knowing the mysterious person but it made her felt so loved because of the sweet words in every letter and the small little gifts.

She received another letter. From the secret admirer.

There it read:

---

I can no longer wait to confess my love for you in person. Meet me at the park near Mystreet at midnight. There, you will finally know who I really am.

Yours truly,
Your secret admirer.

---

"W-what?! Tonight?! I don't know.. should I?"

The female began to wander whether or not going but with her friends constantly forcing her to go, she ended up going.

It was nighttime at Mystreet. It would be dangerous for a girl to be outside at this time, but, if she really wants to know who the mystery person, she'd had to.

Beside, if there's danger outside, her secret admirer would just save her right? (A/n: so cliché)

Unless the secret admirer was a part of a dangerous gang on the streets. (A/n: the imagination you have there mate)

She walked to the entrance of the park and sat at one of the benches.

She took our her phone to check the time.

11:45 pm

"Only fifteen more minutes I guess.."

She waited for the mysterious person. Until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around, completely freaked out, and almost slapped the person.

"H-hey now. It's just me.." a male voice said.

She looked at the figure.

Light brown hair, baby blue eyes...

"Laurance?"

The boy gave her a thumbs up.

"You got that right~"

He sat beside the female, as he looks at the beautiful sky.

"S-so, what are you doing here?..."

"I came here to see you.." the male said.

"Wa-" the female thought for a bit. It all connected. Who would've known the Casanova was the one who was sending the gifts and love letters?

"I hate you.."

"Took long enough for you to realize.. *laughs*" the boy smiled.

"Thank you by the way.. I hope it didn't cause you much trouble to get those things for me.."

"It didn't really. My sister helped me. She knows you better since you guys been friends even before.."

"Yeah. Tell your sister thanks.."

"So.. what's your answer? Do you accept?"

"I'll be yours, you idiot.." the female  chuckled.

"Also.. Happy Valentine's Day~" the boy said.

"Huh? It's.." she checked her phone, only to realize it was already 12:03 am.

It was now Valentine's day.

"You had planned this, ne~?" The female asked.

"Yup!" The boy answered.

"Whatever.. Happy Valentine's to you too.."

Both looked at each other and smiled, before sharing a sweet kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Cliché..

I know, but at least I did it.. right?

More Valentine's oneshots coming soon!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!