|•| Dress 👗 |•|

Here's a short oneshot! Hope you enjoy~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color

[ R e a d e r ' s   P O V ]

"Umm...." Dante blushed.

You seemed to be confused on what going on, eh?

Well let me tell you.

~ Flashback ~

Me and Dante were going on a date tonight. Not a normal date though. A fancy date.

You see, I'm not the type who likes to wear dresses. But, since this IS a fancy date, I have to wear something FANCY.

So, I went to the store to buy a dress that shouts 'Fancy!'. If you know what I mean.

Then, I came across this cute dress:

(A/n: I have no fashion sense whatsoever XD)

And I decided to buy it.

When I got home to me and Dante's shared house, I decided to try the outfit.

I looked at the mirror and thought: 'this actually looks good on me!'

So, I decided to know what does Dante think about it.

~ End of Flashback ~

So, yeah. That's basically what happened. When I entered the room I asked him then his face suddenly turned into a tomato.

"S-so, you don't like it?" I asked.

"N-no it's not that! It's just- wow! You look so gorgeous!- I mean when I first met you, you were already gorgeous!- I mean- GAHH! How do I explain this?" He stammered.

I chucked a little and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I'm happy you liked the dress! There were lots of dresses in the store and they were all so. I don't know, weird looking with all those crazy designs!" I explained as he chuckle.

"You are beautiful with that dress on. Literally everything you wear suits you! You didn't have to wear a dress for me and for this fancy date.."

"It's fine. The dress doesn't really make me uncomfortable. So, you ready for our date?"

"Yup!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This oneshot was really short unlike my others but cute.

Hope you enjoy this story!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!